Needs to Remember [Mike VS Jasper]

They robbed a local bank on impulse, but the money were gone with Mike after things went south when a cop showed up unexpectedly during their escape. There was no plan B.

       "Where is the money, Mike. We don't have to do this. Hell, I don't want to do this to you buddy," Jasper pushed the gun harder against Mike's temple, "Just tell me where the money is and this will all be over." Jasper hit Mike in the face with the back of the gun. Mike's face was already covered in blood. "I knew you had the money when the manager packed them full in the bag." Jasper said. "Please Mike, where did you put them when we ran our separate way? I trusted you man." Jasper paced around the chair.

       The manager didn't care if they took all the money, the insurance company would cover for it. Jasper was on crowd control, but since the bank was deserted at the afternoon, there was only a guard, two staffs and a manager. Mike knocked out the guard first and they did not see the three had any suspicious movement trying to call for help. The cops shouldn't be there at that time.

       "Come on Mikey, is this worth it?" 

       Mike spat blood from his mouth, his eyes closed, his breathing steady, his head nodding slightly.

       When Mike signaled Jasper that it was time to go, they busted out the heavy glass door and went straight for their drive away vehicle, a black SUV. A cop shouted at them as they were approaching the car, they froze for a second there looking at the cop, and ran their separate way. The cop fired a shot but they were out of the street corner.

       "What happened when we separated Mike? Tell me, please." Jasper begged him.

       Mike stopped jerking back and forth.

       Jasper ran along the blocks and hijacked a black sedan, he drove around town searching Mike for a while but decided it was too dangerous cruising in a stolen vehicle. He ditched the sedan at a car park and changed his clothes and carried the bag to the warehouse. The police cruisers were everywhere. He tried to call Mike. Mike was already there. Jasper pinned him down and tied him to a chair afterward. Jasper interrogated Mike.

       "Why are you doing this to me Mike?" Jasper walked in circles. "I thought we had a deal."

       A can smashed the window and landed near Jasper. Flash, he was blinded. Boom, ringing in his ear. Then he heard shouting from every direction. He was forced to face the ground and cuffed.

       He saw the police was releasing Mike from the chain.

       "Are you okay, sir? I am sorry we hadn't arrived earlier." A police said.

       And Jasper realized.

       "You are a rat? You are a rat, you are a fracking rat!"

       "Sorry, buddy."

[Again, something similar to Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs]