Skate NYC

Put the skateboard down with a little push and make a run to drive it, let you feet kicking on the floor if you need for speed, and don't forget to strap on the GoPro to share the journey skateboarding through New York City!

NYC is a crowded place with lotta traffic, skateboarding here requires your awareness of both the environment and the situation around, just like riding a bike, but with more regulation and limitation around the block.

Free roaming around NYC could be achieved by risking your life on the line and getting hater's hating your in the face. 

Never bother the cabbies, but do use them for a boost if you wish.

Look for structures that might be a place for a trick, but never go near places the traffics are because you don't want to cause any accident by showing off, people will get excited by your tricks and keep their eyes on you. Never be the spotlight! Also true for the cops.

Sightseeing is cool but remember to keep your eyes on the road, don't bump into any post and you will be the cool kid.

Do trick the cops walking the street but ignore the one on vehicle, do get away from them.

Don't pick up the skateboard if you could, let it remain on the floor, it's better that way.

Skate through the Central Park is okayish, but be careful with the dogs and the baby stroller.

Protect your skateboard at all cost, even if your life are in danger because you will need it to get out of the situation alive.

Show off your skills at others playground, and teach whoever wants to learn.

Again, keep your eyes on the road, don't give your full attention to ladies or guys, if you want to get to know them, you should make sure you can stay alive first.

Don't ever give your numbers or your address to others, seriously, get a room.

Go to small shops, skateboard welcome shops, we don't like no trouble, cause no trouble.

Riverside skating is okayish, just look out for kids and people who would love to push you into the water.

If the guards show you the way out, you better hurry up what you are doing, they ain't gonna be nice the next time.

Carry light but secure.

Chinatown is not an ideal place to skate but stake, just make it quick and don't look back.

Stay hydrated.

Remember to check your GoPro.

Have fun.