Jackie Brown [Ordell & Melaine]

['Jackie Brown', another great 'Pulp Fiction' from Quentin Tarantino with the absolutely amazing performance from Samuel L. Jackson & Bridget Fonda, go check them out if you haven't, it will give you a hell of a  good time, motherfucker.]

P.S: Personality goes a long way, too.

Ordell Met Melanie For The First Time

"Hey girl, why are you hanging up here bored and shit." Ordell said.

Melanie looked at him, had a mouthful of smoke and passed it to him. She breath out the smoke and said nothing.

"Look, I ain't gonna do nothing all right." Ordell said.

Five Minutes Later

"Yeah, bitch, call me a n*****, call me a n*****. Yeah." Ordell have his hand on her neck and was giving her a good time. 

"That was fun." Melanie said after Ordell gave her all.

"Fun? Now girl, that's no way to talk to a man like that after he gave you the best sexual  experience you ever had, it ain't no fun, it's goddamn motherfucking satisfying." Ordell said with his pitch up.

Melanie was looking at the beach and went silence.

"Hey girl, look at me when I am talking to you."

Melanie turned to face him, still not speaking.

"I am talking about a man's dignity here girl. We ain't no dog fucking bitches and have fun, we are human and we fuck for the internal and external fucking satisfaction, you know, a man's dignity goes a long way." Ordell said.

"Uh-huh." Melanie replied.

"When I fuck you, I ain't doing it for fun, I am giving you the ticket to heaven. Damn, girl, you should really appreciate a man's work. Ordell said.

"Yeah." Melanie said.

"That's right girl, now you can sit down and watch TV or look at the beach all day everyday, as long as you like, okay? This is where you are staying, and you are my bitch now." Ordell smirked.

"Okay." Melanie said.

The Second Day

The phone was ringing when they were watching TV together.

"Hey, get the phone girl." Ordell said.

Melanie stared at him for a moment and went up for the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yo. Hey. Who are you? Where's Ordell?" The man in the phone said.

"I will get him." Melanie said.

Melanie put the phone on hold, "Is for you." And she went straight back to the couch and dumped herself into the TV.

Ordell looked at her and stood up for the phone.

The day went on with a dozen call for Ordell while they were watching TV.

The Third Day

The phone was ringing when they were watching TV together.

"Hey, get the phone." Ordell said.

Melanie stared at him for a moment and said "It's for you."

"God damn it girl, go get the fucking phone." Ordell said.

Melanie went up reluctantly and picked up the phone for just a second saying "Hello" and put down the phone while saying "It's for you."

She dragged back to the couch.

Ordell looked at her and stood up for the phone.

The day went on with a dozen call for Ordell while they were watching TV.