Iowa to Miami (Freaky Flight Day)

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are currently flying through thunder clouds and expecting a little turbulence, please remain seated and fasten your seat belt for safety measure. We will fly through this."

       People started to check their seat belt and held tight onto their chair when the plane began to shake involuntarily. Peter stuck his face on the window seat near the left wing and looked outside, from there he saw numerous thunders clashed between the gray thick cloud like snakes flashed out from their lairs and clamped onto their victims. Each bolt of lighting carries enormous energy, that is what he learned from the books. He wondered if people could made use of that power through any kind of vessel.

       The plane trembled for a long while and eventually busted out from the clouds. The sun was shining when they balanced and elevated to a higher altitude. His sister loosen the grip on his right hand and it instantly felt like being smashed on as well as a hundred mosquitoes stung at the same time. He massaged his hand in pain and it gradually resumed the natural blood flow presented in pink-red. A shallow cut on the back of his hand were bleeding, he licked it and sucked it. The bleeding stopped.

       "Sorry brother, I didn't mean to hold on too tight, you know how it is when it comes to this." His sister murmured.

       "I know. Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." Peter said. "I promise."

       Later she came back from the lavatory and started smiling and saying stuff.

       "You know what, I've seen an episode of Mythbusters that when the airplane's lavatory leaked, the water and the pee and shit would form a layer of ice if the outside was cold enough. And once it got too heavy, it would drop to the ground. That would be pretty disgusting if I was the one who got hit by that, or thinking of my own pee landing on someone's place, eww." She said.

       "That's pretty gross." He said, trying to peek at the side of the plane to see if there was any ice.

       "I love science." She said, and returned to her reading on the road to Mexican border with love.

       They landed three hours later in Miami, Florida. They were picked up by their parents at the airport. Peter told them how his sister freaked out up there and showed them the cut she accidentally made. Their mother hugged them while their father chuckled aside.

       The drive home was the mixture of public radio program and selected 'Selected Shorts' mixtape made by his sister.They cracked joke about Dexter and the weather. He told them about the girl he ran into at Iowa City Public Library. She told them about the foods in the University of Iowa. Things were going great for both of them.

       "Oh honey, don't you worry, we will feed you up with foods better than that." His mother said to his sister.

       That night after dinner, they went to bed and fell asleep in the breeze. Not really.

[Personally, I don't know how the foods in the University of Iowa are, but I do know your mom cooks something you would like to eat.]

[Selected Shorts is awesome, go check it out.]

[My, Dexter wrapped up.]

[Never been on the flight, so yeah, all made up]