Chapter 3

😚Selena's POV:😚

"I'll assign the test for Wednesday. Study well kids...see you Monday" Mrs.Jones finally ends a Friday that we were desperately trying to stay alive in.

Justin and I were going well but I wasn't fully trusting him I still ignored him at some points, I still throw some comebacks here and there.

It's in my nature.

He's right after all. I am feisty...well only with him because he just wants to get on my last nerve.

You know, I don't care if his dirty blonde hair almost blinds me , and his pink lips that are just calling you and his eyes! Oh his eyes-

Wait...

WHAT THE HELL?!

Did I just-

Yes you did idiot, you totally like him

No! Shut up.

Then why do you feel like this when you see him ?

Look brain, the last thing I need now is arguing on something that isn't and never gonna happen.

No response.

Great I'm going crazy...

Again.

I widen my eyes and block out the memories. No, I can't do this here, right now.

"Yo hotstuff wait up" ugh it's him. Can he not call me...that?! Is he planning his own funeral?!

"Jay do you want your balls?! Because if you use that name again-"

" I know I know babe. It's a turn on right ?! That's why I use it" he interrupted smirking.

"JUSTIN!!"I launch at him but he caught both my wrists and pins me to the lockers. We look at each other for a while, like we are in a trance. I get the chance to check out his face.

Push him away Selena. PUSH HIM AWAY.

"A picture will last longer babe"he smirks as he was watching me observing him. He had to ruin the moment...pshh what moment? We don't have moments. I'm the weird broken girl and he's just the hot bad boy.

Oh come on, everyone here knows he's hot. Won't hurt if I admit it...but not to him.

And so what if he was hot? I've dealt with hotness... and it didn't end well.

Shit'! No. No memories.

"I should say the same thing to you"we get away from each other and stand there awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.

Until...
"Hey Selena Justin! You guys up to something today?!" Zac and John come at view as they try stare at us for answers.

"Umm I have nothing. Just planning on sitting home, with food and some movies" I add.

And avoiding crowds.