Chapter15

Hey guys, please vote and follow me for more support and better and longer chapters...thanks it means a lot!!!🙏🙏🙏🌚🌚

Chapter15: Evilly.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Selena's P.O.V
Pinch.

I groan.

Pinch-and chuckling.

I groan louder.

Chuckling.

"Will you shut the Eff up and stop pinching me?" I yell and pull my self deeper in the pillow. My head feels like it's been hit by a truck, plus I can't remember shit from last night, just a couple of flashbacks and the taste of alcohol.

"How about...no?" Guess who?

"Please Justin get out! What are you even doing this early in the morning in my be- wait what?" I shot myself up so fast I clutch my head to prevent the mental pain. After a couple of minutes of groaning my eyes get fixed on literally eight packs and a huge shinny chest.

Oh boy.

"Wh-wh-what-t-t-" I can't even say the freaking word! My eyes are glued to his bare chest.
He's apparently only wearing one of cole's sport shorts, which is tight on him because he's more muscular than my brother, with nothing else. Damn his chest is so good looking.
Maybe I could steal a quick kiss, and I could lick it for a secon--
"Like what you see?" He pulls me out of my thoughts.

"No" I deny it.

"A picture will last longer" he smirks.

"Nah I'll pass,I bet my phone will break with your picture in it" my turn to smirk bitches.

🔹

"Duuuuude" Lucy whines.
"I know!! It hurts like hell" Emily whines back,
"That's what you get when you decide to have TOO much fun" Cole chuckles.
"Well we were defiantly not aware of the over math" I argue.
We were all in the kitchen having lunch.
Zac and John slept over last night too, well Zac slept with his 'girlfriend' Lucy plus Emily and I try to deny the fact that Justin and John decided to share a bed with us. Such teasers.
"Did we drink that much yesterday?" I ask.
"Yup. You guys could ask mister Mickey if you want more information" Cole chuckles,
"WHO?" The girls and I yell. Well we were obviously wondering who the hell is that Mickey guy.
I see Justin,Zac and John share glances,and they all clench their fists.
"You don't remember?" Cole asks us.
"Obviously not" I say,
"Well he was this guy-" he started but Justin interrupts.
"He's the one who drove you here and you were flirting with him so I took you upstairs and you--"he seemed mad at first but then he rubs his neck awkwardly.
"And??" I encourage him to continue.
"And..well.um--I-you...we-" he stumbles.
"OH GOSH!! Please don't tell me we you stole my virginity!?" I panic. I mean I wouldn't mind having his bare chest above mine with kissing every part of his body and--
Oh my god Selena Mary Gomez! Are you being a bad girl and having dirty thoughts about you and this hottie next to you?
You bet I was,I'm done denying him.
But my virginity is the only thing I have left pure in this body of mine...I'm planning on losing it with someone worth the love and trust.

He laughs then says " No No... Although it would be nice and perfect but we didn't,even though you were eager to get in my pants-"
"Gosh!! Bieber don't flatter yourself. I was drunk" he ignored my comment and the part where I rolled my eyes and continued "-and did I say you kissed me? Oh yeah and you were the one who took my shirt off and asked me to stay the night a-"
"Dear lord!! I was damn drunk. And-and I wasn't fully awake" I stomp upstairs.