Chapter 4

Previously on"Bad Boys's Curse":
----------------------------------------
"Oh nothing just the fact that you LEFT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR TO GO FUCK A GIRL!!" I yelled and pushed him...
"Wha-oh no you got it wrong I-"
"I don't give 2 shits"and I walked away .
"Wait Selena.." Was the last thing I heard before I rushed to the beach. I just wanna be alone...
------------------------------------------

You know that feeling when you just wanna kill someone.

The feeling of betrayal and heart broken even though you don't know why. Yeah,tell me about it.

I mean I'm getting those feelings on my first party ever, and I thought this could get any better...

I ran down the beach away from the music, from drunk people....from him.

"Ugh fuck"i muttered as I kicked a rock and eventually after a lot of kicking I managed to bruise my foot. Great!! All I ever wanted is a bruised foot

Why am I even doing that??

Why am I mad ?

I don't like him or anything...

Ugh just the idea of him ditching me, gets me mad...

He doesn't know what I went through but it stills sets me off to know he would do that.

He should've told me ' hey babe excuse me I can't hang out with you because I have other stuff to do. Your boring and useless to someone like me' and then I'll be considering about kicking his fine ass.

I'm not his girlfriend of anything to stop him from getting some booty but it's annoying to know he lied to me. Scratch that, DITCHED me...

I watch the waves get higher then lower...the cold air hitting my face almost knocking me out and my feet swimming in its own blood pool.

"See bitch your not welcomed here...so you should get lost before we make you" I turn around to find...oh wait I think you already know who she is.

Jessi comes closer to me and whispers.
"He isn't interested in you. He's just using you, when he gets in your pants, your just gonna be another bitch he fucked"

"Wait I remember you saying that you wanted him to hang out with you again...Mmm. Babe don't flatter yourself, you are already one of his bitches" I whisper back mocking her previous actions.

" ha ha. If I were you I would shut that pretty mouth of mine because you don't wanna know what's gonna happen next"

"Good thing you aren't me " I roll my eyes at her ignoring the threats she's giving me. I turn around about to walk when she step on my bruised foot.

"AHHH!!" I scream in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?"I yell at her.

"You" she says before she grabs a hold of my shirt and pushes me in the salty water.

Her little pets start dragging me deeper and deeper. They all start laughing at my struggling to get some air. I mange to push one of the bitches and she falls on her back.

"You still haven't learned have you"

"Get away from me you whore!!"I yell hoping that someone could hear me before they got me any deeper. You know I'm not scared of them, I'm just scared at the fact that I cant swim. SHIT!! I can't swim!!!

No one had the time to teach me these kind of stuff, mom was always busy arguing with dad and dad was always busy with work... I don't remember the last time I went to a pool.