Chapter10

Chapter10: I promise

🍑 Selena POV🍑

"Wake up"

Shut up.

"Seleeeeeeenaaaaa"

I'm gonna kill whoever this is.

"Sleeping beauty!"

Ughhhhhhhh. I don't even have the energy to speak so I just groan.

"Hmm...fine you don't wanna wake up? Then all the pancakes are mine"

I jump off my bed and fall on the floor.

"You dare eat any of these pancakes without me I'll-"

And he bursts out laughing and falls next to me on the floor holding his stomach and laughing loudly.

"I-I should've taken a v-video... Hahah oh gosh I can't breathe" he speaks,or shall I say breathing hard and still laughing.

I roll my eyes at him and say
"Shut up,now get out I wanna change" I get up and push Zac out the door.

" okay okay. Oh and it's pretty hot outside and we are going to the beach after school cuz it's Friday so wear your bikini and some shorts or whatever you girls wear"

"What are you doing?"

"Going downstairs to eat your delicious breakfast?"

"No I mean what are you trying to do by taking me out to the beach and hanging out with me? Aren't you supposed to be on Justin's side ? Blaming me for-"

"Something you never did"He finished my sentence.

"Sel I will never think you will do something like that..we trust you too much, your special and we think your perfect for Justin, oh and we know you like him" he smirks.

"Who is we ?"

"Well Team Jelena is: Me , John, Emily, Lucy,Cole and Drake"

"DRAKE?! Ugh I can't believe this kid!"

"Well he's the only weapon we can get Justin to believe you"

"And how is that?"

" Well we were thinking-"

"ZAC COME ON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" John yells from downstairs.

"We'll talk about all this in the small beach hangout...see ya"

I closed the door and stripped off my clothes to take a shower. After my wonderful shower,brushing my teeth and other morning routine things, I picked short white shorts with a white cropped shirt and  a loose grey shirt above it.
(Outfit on the side^^^)

And since we were going to the beach I picked my blue bikini and wore black sandals.