Chapter9

Chapter9: Prince Charming wanna be.

🏵Selena's POV🏵:

I said I like him?

Oh yeah I did. Why am I so weak?? I promised myself to never fall for a guy again after Blake.

"Move"

"Move"

"Move"

That's all I said to people getting in my way...

"SELENA"

What have I ever done to people to be punished like this? The only 2 guys I crushed on, broke my heart and stepped on it without thinking twice.

My heart?

What heart?

I don't think I have one anymore. I don't want to have one. I don't want to feel anymore.

"Selena!"

I don't want anything anymore. I just want peace

I just want-

"SELENA!!" Emily reaches me and starts shaking my shoulders.

"WHAT?" I spat.

"He's an asshole, prick, son of a bi-"

"GOD!, phew finally she stops running I mean what were you doing? Running a marathon!?" Lucy comes out of nowhere.
I chuckle at her attitude.

"Yeah so back to the main problem here...you will never post something like that,EVER, because I know you like Justin and you care about him but someone obviously did what is done and we cant just sit here and wait for them to strike again...we gotta do something about it," Lucy spills without taking a breathe.

"Woah there, who told you I like him?"

"Cole" Emily says.

"I swear I'm gonna murder that kid"

"But you were gonna tell us right?!"

"Well...um-I was..I was.. gonnatellhimfirst "I look at anything but them, but I could sense their jaws falling open and their eyes widening.

"What?! Don't make me repeat it..."I look at them.

"You were gonna tell him weren't you?"Emily's smile fades as she says that.
I sigh"well..I'm not gonna..."I stop and before she can reply I say"Ever"
"Don't say that" Lucy sighs.

"He hates me"I almost let a tear slip but I fought it back.

"No he doesn't, we actually think he liked you too..and he still does but he's refusing to admit it because he thinks your the one who posted this stupid post and WE are gonna prove that he's wrong" Emily put up the bravest smile.

Yes that what we need to do. We have to prove to him that I wasn't the one who posted that thing on Facebook before things get worse.

"Thanks guys this mean a lot to me"I whisper to them. Don't ask why.
"You mean a lot to us" Lucy hugs me after Emily joins.

"I hope the situation me and Justin are in now doesn't affect the connection you guys have between Zac and John"I smirk as soon as they both pull away form the hug.

"W-what a-are y-you talking about?! Pshhhhh. Me? John? Haha funny..."Emily says.

"Maybe I meant you and Zac? See you totally have a crush on him because you directly knew I was talking about John...the same thing goes to you Lucy"
"Is it THAT obvious?" Lucy says adding a sigh.