Chapter 6

Chapter6
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

😍 Selena's P.O.V 😍

"No way man!!"Zac yells across the hall.

"Oh WAYYYY man " John yells back.

"Ew guys you know I'm still standing right HERE " I roll my eyes at them.

"You jealous?"Justin's smirk appears out of nowhere...yup I guess he was somewhere making out with a girl

"Why hello to you too..and no I'm not jealous, why would I be? Pshhhh" I slam my locker catching up with the guys they are currently talking about a girl's ass and how hot she was. EW!

"Becaaaaause...she got an ass unlike you" he stops for a second looking at my ass then that asshole continues.

"Yuppp. She's wayyy hotter and your not "he chuckles and  I freeze in my place while they continue walking to lunch.

I'm not? Psh I don't care what he thinks...but...that really did hurt...I've been always called ugly,bitch,slut...anything that comes to mind especially by my stepfather...

I was only 13 back then but the comments still sting like a bee.

Ha...a bee..

🔰Flashback🔰

"Hahaha look the slut is here"I look down to avoid eye contact with anyone.

They all hate me don't they?! What have I done to them ? I just want to be friends with them !!

" shit face!! When we talk to you, YOU LOOK AT US" Christy yelled.

That bitch!

"I don't follow orders" I yell still looking at my feet and walking past everyone.

Where is Cole when you need him? I know he's my small brother but he still protects me from all this drama.

Especially from Christy since she has a crush on him. Psh I bet you 100$ it's for his good looks . She hasn't even met him for god's sake! He keeps on ignoring her for being my #1 enemy.

"What did you say?!" She hisses.

"Hey!! Dogs aren't allowed here" Anna,one of the bitch's friends, says as everyone starts laughing.

"Yeah? Then what are you still doing here?" I smirk as they all stop and give her a 'ooohhh you just got burned' look.

"Burn in hell" she yells.

"Nah. Thanks for the offer" I glare at her for the last time before I push past them. Ugh bitches these days.

"You whore!!" And he slaps me. It hurts like bitch to get beaten up everyday and especially by your own father. Well stepfather. Like hell I'll call him father.

"I hate you!!" I scream in his face which earns me another punch today.

"You dare use this tone with me!!! And if you do I'll kill this stupid little whinny kid!" He points to Cole that's sitting in the corner wrapped up in a ball and crying his eyeballs out. Poor kid, he's only 12 and he doesn't deserve to see his older sister get hit like that!

That freaking monster over there that we are supposed to call stepfather, is the reason. I swear if he lays his dirty hands on this innocent boy- I'LL RIP OFF HIS HEAD AND EAT HIM FOR BREAKFAST!