Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Game on

👙Selena's POV👙

"Do I look bad?"

"Nah you look amazing.."
Drake answers.

"Amazing? That's it?" I cross my arms and turn to look out the window.

"And sexy" he continues.

"Good" I smile and turn around to face him but remember we are on our way to a beach party! Am I nervous? Pshhh..OF COURSE! Last beach party didn't end well.

"Don't get stressed over a party, it's just a party!!"Drake says as he laughs.

"You don't wanna know what happened last time I went to a beach party" I mumble.

"Oh that? Yeah Zac and Lucy told me about you not knowing how to swim and Jessie and stuff that happened. This time it's gonna be different. I'm gonna be with you and I won't leave you, I promise. I'll make sure you'll have fun and enjoy the drinks" He says confidentially.

"I hope so" I whisper.

We arrive at the beach and I'm...surprised? Mad? Nervous?

"What the hell guys!!! You said it was a 'small' beach party and last time I checked a small beach party doesn't look like that!!!!" I yelled since the music was too high.

Did they say small beach party?!!

This party is the biggest I've ever seen! There are at least 1000 teenagers here. I swear beach parties are gonna be the death of me.

Most of them from school but the others are strangers to my eyes.

"Well last time you checked was ages ago...this is called a small beach party" John yells.

"Can't wait to see what a big beach party looks like" sarcasm dripping from every word I say.

"Yeah? We'll have one next week since your THAT excited" Zac yells.

"Nah thanks" I yell back.

"Let's get this party goinnnnnnng" Lucy yells and launches to the bar disappearing into the crowd.

"Zac you better go find your girlfriend and keep an eye on her if you don't want her getting laid tonight" I smirk.

"WHAT?! She-she's n-not m-my-" he stutters, yup he totally like her. GO LUC!!( Zac+Lucy)

"Just go!!" I push him before he gets the chance to finish.

"Let's go have some fun!" I yell and throw my hands in the air.

"Who are you?!" Drake jokes.

"Selena sexy Gomez. Why you asking sir?"

"Cuz Selena Gomez isn't a party person.."

"Well things are gonna change from now on. You wanna dance or what?!" I say while swaying my hips and hands up in the air.

"I hope I don't regret this" he says as I grab him to the dance floor and dance on
Fun by Pitbull feat Chris Brown.

"F.U.N!! Fun!!" Drake and I sing .

"Don't be shy! I just wanna live tonight!!"
We scream.

"Seems like parties aren't bad after all" I scream.

"You bet they aren't" Drake answers back.
We dance and I can't resist but search if Jessie is here. I have the right to be scared of her, she almost killed me last time.
Liar your looking for Justin.