Chapter5:

🤘Selena's POV:🤘

Dark. That's all I see after losing myself in the salty waves.
"Hello?! Anybody here?"
No respond. Nothing...
I started running to who knows where, but you could only see darkness. I panicked.

What if I'm dead ?! Wait....
Maybe this is the after life. Maybe this is hell?! Am I in hell?! Or heaven ?? Or WHERE??
I'm freaking out right now. What if I died?! But Cole can't stay alone in this miserable life...
He needs me.
He needs his big sister.
He needs love and care in his life .
He needs someone who can share his pain,happiness,and everything.
I fell on my knees covering my face with my hands. I can't die. My brother needs me.

Through my hands I could see a little light. I lift my head quickly getting up and running toward the light.
"COLE??"
I feel myself coming back to life. I open my eyes to find someone about to kiss me.
It's him.
It's Justin.

🙇 Justin's POV:🙇

"Cole?!" She whispers. She's squinting her eyes to try figuring out where she is.
"Shush it's me. It's Justin.." I whisper back ,getting some hair out of her face,scared that she'll faint again.
"Justin.." She starts coughing out water. I pull her up in a sitting position to get all the water out of her.
"Don't talk. Your body has lots of water in it, it's better if you cough them out" Alec says rubbing her back to comfort her.
"Get your hands off her" I hiss at him.
"It's none of your damn business!" He hisses back.
"You-"
"Gu-uys*cough* where is *cough* Cole?!" She continues to cough getting worse every moment.
"Selena please stop talking." I tell her."Zac and I will go find Cole." John says, as I nod to them.
People start surrounding us. Of course, they start spilling rumours as if they know what happened. Rumours here. Rumours there . Rumours everywhere!
'I heard that she wanted to kill herself because Justin picked Aly over her'
'She was making out with Alec and Justin got mad so he almost killed her'
'Alec was making out with her but she refused so he wanted to kill her...and Justin came in time to pull her out'
What the hell?! None of these are even CLOSE to the truth .
"God people can't you shut up!! She doesn't know how to swim and she drowned that's it!!" Alec yells.
"J-Justin..."Selena whispers.
"I said don't talk"
"I-I'm fine, I just want Cole...please is he okay?!"
"You should be worried about yourself!! He isn't the one who almost died"
"I know but he's my little brother after all. " she fakes a smile.
"It's my fault your fighting for your life right now...l-l should've never left you alone" I whisper to her.
"It's not your fault...it's..it's..jessi"
"What?!"
"She...she...nothing"
"She pushed you deep in the water right ??" She tried to avoid my gaze.
"Selena LOOK AT ME!"
"No"
"She did it right?!"
"W-what?! I don't know what your talking about"
"Why are you trying to defend her!! She almost killed you damn it!!"
"BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE'LL HURT ME!!AND IM SCARED IF SHE HURTS COLE OKAY?! I'm scared..." I felt guilty for yelling at her but angry. How dare she threaten her!??
"Why did she tell you that?"
"She wanted you"
"Huh?!"
"She wants to be with you*cough* and she thinks I'm *cough*getting in her way*cough* *cough*"
" WHAT!?- hey shush okay okay...your gonna be fine."
"SELENA!! What the hell happened?! Who did this ?! Why-"Cole came running to us as he took her from my arms.
"C-Cole I'm fine *cough*" Selena manages to say.
" yeah your TOTALLY fine... Look at yourself."he rolls his eyes .
" I just need to catch my breathe okay? I'm gonna be okay right Justin?" She looks at me signalling me to agree.
"Y-yeah of course your gonna be fine" I whisper.

🌚 Selena's POV 🌚:

After hours of coughing and breathing hard ,I finally went back to normal.
"Guys I promise I'm fiiiiine" I whined.
"No your not" Justin says.
I ignore him as I try to get up.
"Woah woah what are you doing ?!" Alec gets a hold of my hand pushing me gently back down on the sand.
"None of your business" I tell him.
"Um Selena...I'm sorry for what happened in the party, that wasn't me, I promise.
Someone drugged my drink and it's caused me to lose control of my body.. I would never do that to you." Yeah right like I'm supposed to believe him. But this look in his face that tells me that he's telling the truth.
"Look I can't fully trust you,...but I'll believe you this time."
"What but he-"Justin says before I interrupt him looking at Alec.
"We could only be friends"I say.
I could see Justin from the corner of my eye getting really angry.
Karma is a bitch. A sweet amazing bitch.
"Okay that's fair..." Alec says with a wide smile on his face.
I chuckle at his excitement.
"Okay I really AM fine so can I get up now"I say.
"What if you faint again?!" Alec asks concerned.
"I won't. I promise. But please I just wanna walk"
"Ugh fine"
"YES"I pull myself up in excitement. I stand still waiting for everyone to start walking , I signal them to start walking. Okay it's easy to walk right ?! I'm not a child I can walk...