Chapter19

Chapter19
•••

"Wakey Wakey" the annoying voice booms in my ears.
Great...another annoying morning in this heaven-on-earth-place.
Nothing perfect last forever. For example...SLEEP!!
Actually nothing lasts forever.

I huff and stir on my bed.
It's been a week since we've been staying here and I'm telling you we had a lot of fun but the boys were extremely busy, they've been working on 'gang' stuff( I really don't wanna know what they are) and they haven't hung out with us much,just attended breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
Each day we have dinner in different places...amazing perfect places.

"Go away" I yell after Justin pokes my face a couple of times.
"Hmmm...I know exactly what'll make you wake up in such a wonderful mood" I scoff (yeah there isn't such thing that'll make me wake up in a good mood...wait except food) he starts jumping on my bed and singing...okay no food?
His normal voice is amazing...but he's not singing normal right now.

With his high pitched, and super annoying voice that sounds like Barbie singing with water on her mouth, he says " I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie woorrrrld! It's--"

"Jusssstinnnnn!!!!" I yell and push him off the bed.
"Ouch that hurt" he whines pouting.
"Awe is Bawbie gonna cwy?" I use my baby voice and pinch his adorable cheeks.

(He's not pouting or nodding but this is so adorable so it fits the situation)!!

He nods still pouting. And I mentally smirk knowing my perfect comeback.
"Tsk tsk. Too bad I don't date barbies...I'm straight, maybe I'll find you a Ken" well not 'the comeback of the week' but ... Eh?
And yup we are dating. . .
Justin asked me out (well asked me to date him and postponed the date for today night) when I woke up that night we slept on the beach and found a huge table with every single type of breakfast and a certain chocolate-brown eye boy holding flowers and asking me a simple 6 word question
'Will you go out with me?' What!! I couldn't say no! He had food...

"But you wove me" he whines and jumps back,laying on my bed.
"Nope, I remember saying yes to Justin not Barbie" I sigh when I realize I lost my sleep and can't go back to sleeping peacefully because of my annoying boyfriend. Well he still haven't asked me the question but...he's still mine.

Obsessive I know.

"I'm taking a shower" I mumble and get up but not succeeding when Justin wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back.
My back is pressed against his chest and I can feel his breath on my neck.

"W-What are y-you doing?" I whisper.
"Just cuddling" I can hear his smirk. Literally.

"Justin...I need a bath."
"But you look beautiful"
I blush. Okay okay...I'm still not used to his compliments.