Chapter 2

Raini's POV:
Laura just left, and I can't stop thinking about what she said. I know that she thinks that Calum and I should be together, but I don't see it. I was alittle upset when the directors decided not to air or Trez scenes. But that doesn't mean I like Calum, does it? No way!
Calum's POV:
I gave Raini an awkward smile, and walk away. I can't beleiving Laura said that! Well I can, but you know what I mean. I don't want things to be awkward between us, no matter how I feel. But I don't have any feelings for Raini, so there's no problem right?
Laura's POV:
I head to Ross's house. I'm really worried about him. I get there in a few minutes. I walk up to the door and rocky answers. "Laura!" He squeezes me. "Rocky!" I laugh. We stop hugging and I ask about ross. "Oh, I get it! You came to see your future hubby!" He giggles! "Shut up rocky!" I fake punch him in the arm. "He's in the living room with the family and our 'guest'," rocky explains while I walk towards the living room. "What are you-?" I start to ask until I turn around and see maia. "Laura!" Maia squeals. She runs over and hugs me tight. "Maia!" I say, breathless because she squeezed me so tight. "Sorry!" She laughs. We stop hugging and I notice the whole family's here, along with rattliff and Kelly. I smile and say, "Hey everyone!" I walk over and hug stormie, who's sitting next to Ross. "How's Ross?" I whisper in her ear. "Better," she whispers back. I look down at Ross, who's on his iPhone. I roll my eyes at his addiction to his phone. I mess up his hair and he looks up and smiles. "Don't mess with the hair!" He says sternly, trying not to laugh. "Sir yes sir!" I salute him, giggling. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in the room goes 'Awwww!!! ' I give them all an evil stare. I go and hug Kelly and then Rydel, noticing Rydel make a strange look when I hugged Kelly, strange. "Hey what about Ell, Ry, and I?" Riker opens his arms. And I do as he says. "Future father-in-law?" Mark jokes. "Haha!" I say sarcastically, then hug him. "Ok, is that everyone?" I laugh. "I never got a hug, just a salute," Ross smiles. I walk over and give him a small hug for two seconds and then pull away. "That doesn't count!!!" Ross grins. He pulls me down and I fall on him. "Ross!" I scream. He pulls me into a hug, against my will. "So I guess your feeling better," I ask, getting up. "Yep! And it helps that you're here!" He tries to pull me down again. I blush, trying to hide it. Ross then blushes, and tries to hide his too. Everyone then says 'Awww!' again. "Shush!" I yell. "Hey guys, how about we go in the den and leave laura and Ross alone to hang for a bit?" Mark suggests. Everyone is about to leave when Maia tells us that she has to go see Ramy, her boyfriend now. I'm the first one that she hugs, and Ross is the last. There hug seemed longer than all of her others. Not that I'm complaining, I have no problem with it. Why would I?