Chapter 10

Laura's POV:
I woke up and Ross had his arm around me. I grin and yawn. I try to move but he's got me pinned down. I need to get up, and so does he, but I don't want to wake him. It's 6:00AM so we have to be at the set in an hour and a half. I grab his arm and shake him. "Huh?!?" He shoots up. "It's 6AM," I explain. "Oh right. We have to leave soon," he smiles. "Yeah," I grin. We are both excited because we have another Auslly scene today, and lately set hasn't been as fun when we're not together. We get up and realize we're the only ones awake. We wake up Raini and Calum. "We aren't going today. The director called this morning. Y'all are the only ones going today," Calum explains. "Why?" I ask. "You guys are the only ones who have a scene today. And he said he wanted to talk to you both," Raini says before they fall back asleep. I give Ross a weird look. We go to his room and I realize I was supposed to borrow clothes from Rydel. "What am I supposed to wear?" I ask. "You can wear something of mine," he takes me to his closet. "No offense Ross, but we don't exactly have the same taste," I laugh. "I guess you're right," he laughs, "You can borrow something from Rydel, she won't mind." "Don't you think I should ask her what to borrow?" I ask. "Laura, you're like her sister. She won't care," he assures me. I go to her room and pick out an R5 tshirt and and the smallest skinny jeans and converse she had. Then I went to her bathroom and changed, and walked back out. When I got back to Ross he was already changed. He was wearing a yellow tshirt, jeans, and yellow converse. "You might want to get ready first, since you don't take as much time," I laugh, "And what toothbrush should I use?" "There should be a bunch of unopened ones in the guest bathroom. And you can get ready in there," he explains, "And nice shirt!" "Thanks," I smile, and did as he said. I decided to put my hair up in a messy bun. We're just rehearsing today. I walk back out and notice that Ross is done too. I notice his hair hair isn't as neat as it usually is. "You couldn't get your mom to do your hair?" I ask laughing. He picks me up and I squeal, "Put me down!" He puts a finger to his lips to signal not to wake anybody. "Let's go! Wait we should write everyone a note!" He whispers. He grabs a stack of sticky notes and let's them know we went to set, then sticks it on Rocky's head, making sure not to wake him. We giggle and run to the car, and we were at set in a few minutes. We walk into set and notice the director and the crew. "Ten minutes early, nice!" He makes fun of us both always being late. We give him a look. Then we walk onto the stage. "Wait, why are we the only ones here again?" Ross asks. "I'll tell you afterwards," is all he says.
•••Rehearsing (I made this up, I don't own anything!)•••
Austin: Why do you care that I'm going out with Amy?
Ally: I don't.
Austin: Then why do you act so weird when I'm around her?
Ally: I don't.
Austin: Is that all you can say?
Ally: No.
Austin: I thought I was the one with the smaller vocabulary.
*That made Ally smile*
Austin: Finally, a smile!
Ally: *laughs, then sees something behind Austin and frowns* Amy.
Laura's POV:
Why didn't the director tell me that Maia would be a guest star in this episode?
Ross's POV:
I turn around and see Maia. She's the guest star in this episode?
•••Back to rehearsing••• *AM=Austin/AD=Ally*
AM: Amy, I totally forgot that our date was tonight! *Walks over to her and puts his arm around her*
AD: *flinches*
Amy: If I interrupted anything, we can reschedule.
AM: No! But just let me finish talking to Ally for one more minute! *kisses her cheek*
Amy: *walks out of the room*
AD: You didn't have to do that.
AM: Yes I did.
AD: I'm just going to get back to the store. *walks toward the door*
AM: *grabs her hand*
AD: Let me go Austin.
AM: Tell me.
AD: I... Um... It's...
AM: Ally... *he looks into her eyes and starts to lean in*
Amy: *walks back in* Um, Aussy... *she stops when she sees them and runs away crying*
AM: AMY!

Director: AND CUT!!!
Maia's POV:
Wow even seeing them acting together hurts.
Laura's POV:
Maia is an amazing actress! She even made herself cry!! She is so awesome! Unless something else is on her mind. I'll have to talk to her about it. "Guys, we all need to talk!" The director yells. We all walk over to him, Ross and I holding hands behind our backs. "I know about you two!" He points to Ross and I. We drop our hands. "W... W... What are you talking about?!" I stutter. "The Teen Beach Movie director called. He isn't happy," he continues. "Where would he get that idea from?!" Ross's voice goes high. "I, I told him," Maia looks down. "Why?" Ross and I ask. "I'm sorry. I knew we had to do it soon, but I didn't think you guys would agree," she apologizes. "It's okay," I walk over to her and hug her. "So what did the TBM director say?" Ross asks. "He said that as long as just close friends and family knew, it was okay. But Ross and Maia still have to act like a couple," he explains. I look at Ross and he doesn't look happy, but Maia's facial expression didn't change. That's strange. "Fine," we all say. "Ross, Laura, you guys are going to have an interview about Raura. And you'll deny anything!" He looks into our eyes. "And Laura you might wanna change," he adds. I squeeze Ross's hand and go to the wardrobe department. I change into a beautiful blue dress and they do my hair and makeup. When I get back out, the rest of R5, Ryland, Vanessa, and Caini are here. "What are you guys doing here? And did I really take that long?" I hug all of them. "Yes," they all laugh. "We're in the interview with Ross," Riker motions toward the rest of the band. "And we tagged along," Vanessa points at the rest of them. "Laura!" I hear a lady yell. It was the interviewer. *I'm not going into detail about the interviews but the are supposed to be the same ones that Brittany Valadez made. Including the one about her having a crush on Ross.*
Laura's POV:
Mountains laura, that's what you come up with? Well at least I didn't admit to being in love with Ross!
Ross's POV:
That was close, I almost said I loved laura. Pretending to date maia is going to be so hard.
Maia's POV:
Why can't this be real? Why can't I actually be with ross and raura just be mountains and people shipping it. I go onto my Instagram and notice lots of raura shippers talking about the interviews. I just walk out and go home, wanting to get away from all of this!