Chapter 16

Rydel's POV:
"I have an idea! Why don't we all go out on a sibling day on Saturday?" I pipe up, "And Vanessa, Laura, you guys have to come too!" "We couldn't intrude! We're with you guys 24/7 anyway!" Vanessa declines. "No, we want you to come!" Ross looks at laura and Riker looks at Vanessa. "Must. Resist. Urge. To. Say. Yes," laura covers her eyes and Vanessa does the same. Ross and Riker grab there hands and hold them, but they still have their eyes sealed shut. Then they whisper something in their ears. "Fine!" They both grin. "What did you say?" Rocky laughs. "I just said please," Ross and Riker say. "Jinx!" They say, "Double jinx!" "I win!" Ross says. "Nope Riker did!" Rocky high fives Riker. Laura laughs and ross gives her a look. "Sorry sweety!" She hugs him. "I don't forgive you for doing nothing!" He jokes. "Puh-lease! You love me!" She lays her head on his chest. "True!" He hugs her then kisses her cheek. "Awww!" We all say. Vanessa leans back to lay on Rikers shoulder and yawned. I stretched then layed down on Rockys lap. "You girls sleepy?" Rocky asks. We all nod. "The boys and I could go get te air mattresses. Or do you guys wanna sleep on the couches?" "I'm good," I say. Laura and Vanessa nod. Whose sleeping where?" Laura asks, "Wait, ness, we need to call mom. And we need clothes. We can't keep using rydels clothes." "What, do you not like my style?" I joke. "I just don't wanna keep taking your clothes and then giving them back a long time after," she explains. "It's all good!" I assure her. Vanessa stands up and walks in the other room to call her mom.

Vanessa's POV:
I request to FaceTime. "Hello Vanessa!" My mom answers. "Hey mom! Is it okay if laura and I stay over at the Lynch's tonight?" I ask. "Of course! Do you want me to bring you girls some clothes?" She asks. "No, Delly's letting us borrow some," I explain. "She's so sweet! Well I better go to sleep. It's been a long day! Love you Nessa!" She explains. "Me too! Love you momma!" I hang up. Just then I get a text from, Blair. (The guy who plays Ty on SAB.) 'Wanna hang out this Saturday?'

Riker's POV:
"Vanessa's taking a while, I think I'll go check on her," I stand up and walk into the kitchen and see her staring at her phone. "What's wrong?" I hug her from behind and look at her phone, "Who is that?" "The guy who plays Ty on Switched at Birth?" She answers. "Does he like you?" I question. "We went out secretly for a while, but I broke it off, but I don't think he ever got over me," she looks at me. "Well just tell him your busy?" I say. "Doing what? You and I dating is a secret. Ross and laura dating is a secret. I don't know if ell and Kelly are going but rocky and Kelly having a thing for eachothers a secret. Rydel and Ratliff liking eachother is a secret, well not really but you get the point," she babbles on. "Just tell him you're hanging out with us, as friends," I suggest. "But he always finds out. I kept a secret from him once and he found out," she frowns. "What was the secret?" I ask. "It was nothing!" She looks down. I stare at her. "He found out I had a thing for Sean," she admits. "Sean as in Emmett?" I look at her. She nods. "So you just forgot to mention that you've liked both of your Costars?" I raise my voice. "It was a long time ago I didn't think it was that big of a deal!" She defends herself. "I guess your right! I'm sorry I got over dramatic!" I apologize. "It's okay. I would've done the same thing," she hugs me. "Well I've never had a secret girlfriend so we're good!" I smile. "Are you sure?!?" Vanessa jokes. "Yes!" I laugh. "So what do I do about the text?" She asks. "You're going to set tomorrow right?" I ask. "Yeah," she answers. "Okay, well you can sleep on it, and tell him you didn't get the text. That way you'll have more time to think about it," I respond. "You always have the perfect answer!" She smiles. "I know!" I joke. She fake punches me in the arm. I grab her hand and we go back to the living room.

Vanessa's POV:
"So whose sleeping where?" I ask. "Well, ross and rocky could be on one couch, You and laura could be on one couch, and Rydel and I could be on another," Riker responds. "Um, actually, rike, but could rocky and I be on the same couch?" Rydel asks. "No problem!" He smiles. Rocky hugs Rydel and she grins. What about ryland? where did he go?" ross asks. "I think he already went to y'all's room," rocky says. We set up the blankets, blue for Riker, purple for me, pink for Rydel, lime green for rocky, red for laura, and yellow for Ross. We laid down and were all out within minutes.

Rockys POV:
Something woke me up in the middle of the night. There was a knocking on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw... Maia.

Maia's POV:
I can't believe I'm doing this, especially in the middle of the night. I run the doorbell and rocky opened the door.