Chapter 5

Ross's POV:
The band and I went to grab our instruments. Rocky, Riker, and I picked up our acoustic guitars. Rydel got the portable keyboard. And Ratliff got his bongos and shaker. We walked back out and set up in our "stage" in the backyard. Ryland, Savannah, Kelly, Vanessa, and <3Laura<3 were all excited to listen. I smiled at laura, unable to help myself. Se smiled back. Then Riker said, "Man, I'm loving it here in the Lynch backyard. It reminds me of home. Best concert ever!" We all laugh. "Anyway, first up in this acoustic performance is 'Loud'!" Rocky smiles. "1, 2, 3, 4..." Ratliff starts. "I'm looking for the one tonight, but I can't see you. Cause I'm blinded by all the lights, oh. And I can never get it right, I need a break through. Why are you so hard to find? Oh," I start the song. It goes on, and I get into it, watching Laura. She seems to be really happy. After the song finishes, everyone claps. I grin at laura, and she mouths, 'Y'all were amazing!' At least I think she did.
Laura's POV:
R5 jut finished 'Loud'. They were amazing, and I mouthed that to Ross. I hope he understood me. Just then Rydel brought me back to reality by saying, "And this is Here Comes Forever!" They started playing the instruments, and then rocky came in with his solo.
Kelly's POV:
I always watch Ell when R5 is playing, since he's my <3BOYFRIEND<3. But i always have to watch rocky during his solo in this song. Its so good. "I'm like that boom box outside of your window, on that Delorean blowing past eighty-eight. And where we're going girl, won't be needing roads cause, this ain't no 51st dates," he sings. I grin at him, and he notices, and grins back. I get butterflies in my stomach. What am I saying? I have Elly, and he's all I need, and want. Right? I look at Ratliff, but I keep looking back at Rocky, and every time I do, he's looking at me.
Rockys POV:
Honestly, I thought that all that all that Kelly noticed when she was here was Ratliff. And Rydel, because she was sure that Delly likes Ell. I mean I agree, but I wasn't going to say that. Anyway, when she grinned at me I felt something. I can't describe it, but it felt good. The song ended and I looked back at Kelly. She and Ratliff were blowing kisses at eachother. Puke. I guess that smile was just a "good job" on my solo. The next song was going to be spot on for me.
Rydels POV:
After Here Comes Forever, Ross then said that I Want You Bad was the last song we were singing. I thought about how this song pretty much describes the last four years of my life. Ross started off the song and he got to the part where he sang, "I might just go crazy, cause your my bestfriends baby. But you got me thinking maybe, just maybe. I don't know what to do." And then we all join in with, "I'm in love with someone else's girl. You rock my world. But you're the one that I can't have, yeah, I want you bad. In my crazy mind I'm with you all the time, cause your the best I never had. Oh girl I want you bad." Yep that's me, but it's a guy, and his names Ellington Lee Ratliff.
Ross's POV:
After the song, we all left the instrument up there and walked down to the others, we sat down where we were the last time, except Riker and Rydel had switched spots so Riker could sit next to Vanessa. We sat down and just talked about random things for a few minutes. By the end of the discussion, Riker and Vanessa had already become boyfriend and girlfriend and had a date for this weekend. I was happy for them. Then, Riker said that it was time to go to sleep, and there were two rules. No more than three to a tent. And girls with girls, and guys with guys. Of course! The groups were...
•Me, Riker, and Ryland
•Ratliff and Rocky
•Savannah and Kelly
•Rydel, Vanessa, and Laura

Savannah's POV:
Well this is awkward. Kelly and I know eachother, and were kind of friends, but still. "I have an idea, how about we give eachother three facts about the other one? That way were not going to sleep in the same tent with someone we barely know? I'll go first if you want," I offer. "Sure, that sounds cool," Kelly smiles. "Okay sooo... I love Disneyland. Fashion is my addiction. And I'm in love with the baby lynch, RyRy," I laugh at the last part.
Kelly's POV:
My turn. "Ummm, R5 is my favorite band," I state the obvious. "Duh!" Savannah giggles. "Aaand, I'm really into art!" I show her my nails that I did myself. "Adorable!!!" She gasps. "Um, and I love Ro- atliff," I save myself, but savannah didnt notice. I can't believe that I was about to say that. I need some rest, now. It seems that savannah is on the same page, we were out within minutes.
Ratliff's POV:
I don't know if Rocky and Kelly saw that I noticed them smiling at eachother. I wonder what that was about? I was going to figure out. "So rocky, the 'concert' turned out pretty great, huh?" I started the conversation. "Yep, it was pretty good!" He agreed. "Yeah, and Truth or Dare was pretty fun!" I kept the convo going. "Very!" He yawned. "Is your crush really Emma Watson?" I ask, leading him into the trap.
Rockys POV:
At Ratliff's question, I sit up, wide eyed, and say, "Of course, who do you think I like?!?" "Oh no one!" He lays down. I lay down too and worry. Does he know something??? But I wasn't thinking for too long, because soon I was sleeping.
Rylands POV:
Ross and Riker were up talking, but I was ready to go to sleep, and soon I was. And I dreamt of savannah.
Rikers POV:
Ross and I were talking about "The Marano Sisters". I told him how I was taking Vanessa to dinner this weekend. And then we would go to the movies. And then I told him that we should take Vanessa and Laura on a double date. He agreed. I was excited, I just wish that I isn't had to wait for the weekend for my date. But soon I wasn't thinking about that, because I was asleep.
Ross's POV:
I'll have to tell laura about the double date. I know her and Vanessa will love the idea. But soon I was sleeping because I knew It was back to work tomorrow, but at least I'd be with Laura! :-)
Vanessa's POV:
I told Rydel and Laura about my date this weekend. Riker and I were going to dinner and a movie. I was so excited, I just wish I didn't have filming all week or Riker and I could go on a date sooner. But at least we were going on a date. The others talked about their love life's too, and I listened, but I was mainly thinking about Riker. After laura, Rydel, and I were done talking, I fell asleep, wishing that Friday night was sooner.
Rydels POV:
I was so happy for Vanessa. I always knew that her and Riker would end up together. After she told Laura and I about what they're going to do on their date, Laura turned to me and said, "Spill!" "What?" I turn my head. "Rydellington," she smiled. I laughed nervously. "Cut the act, I know!" She told me. "Okay! Fine! Are you happy I'm in love with my best friend! I have been since I met him! I want you bad describes my life! He loved Kelly and I will forever be alone!" I start to cry. She holds me and comforts me. "It's ok, I see the way he looks at you. It's different than Kelly, but it's the face of love, and not sibling love, he looks like he's in love!" She whispers. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Positive!" She reassures me. We try to get Vanessa attention, but she's too busy looking off into the stars, probably thinking about Riker. I decide to get my mind off of things with some "Raura feels". "So, in detail, tell me what happened with Ross!" I giggled.
Laura's POV:
Rydel just asked about Ross and I. I explained exactly what happened. She points towards Vanessa and asks when I'll tell her what happened. I explained that I would when she got out of riker land, but who knew when that would happen. We laughed and went to sleep. I knew that I would be tired on set tomorrow, but it happens alot and I don't let it effect my acting. Besides, ross would keep me entertained, and ill probably have to keep him entertained too. But I was looking forward to it.