Chapter 18

*The next morning*

Ross's POV:
I woke up with Rikers foot in my face. "Dude!" I pushed him off of me. "Woah!" Riker falls on the floor, "What was that for?!?" "Your foot was in my face!" I defend myself. "Well your hand was in my face last night, I woke up having a hard time breathing because of you!" He shoots back. "Guys!" Rydel says, standing over us. "Vanessa and laura are getting ready, and rocky has already left, he said he had to go pick something up. But ross, the director called. Maia isn't actually on an episode, they used that excuse to tell you guys, and the TBM director called, he doesn't mind that you guys aren't acting like a couple anymore. He finally came to his senses. And you know that it's Friday? You have a live shooting for Austin and Ally today?" •••AUTHORS NOTE: I don't know exactly what day it is for sure in the story, so if its not, lets just go with Friday:-)••• "Oh yeah!" I sit up, "Wait, did you say that maia and I don't have to act like a couple?!?" Rydel nods, smiling. I jump up and run to rydels room, where laura is, and knock. "Come in!" I hear Vanessa yell. I walk in and notice they're at Rydels vanity, putting on makeup. "You do know you girls don't need that right?" I wrap my arms around laura from behind. Laura grins and turns around, playfully sticking her tongue out when she looks me in the eyes. "Anyway, did Rydel tell you the news?" I bite my lip. Laura furrows her brow and shake her head no. "The TBM director agreed that Maia and I don't have to act like a couple anymore!" I give her a huge grin. She jumps up and hugs me. I spin her around laughing. "That's good! Because you guys' raura is really starting to show!" Vanessa laughs. "You know it's really weird when you guys use our couple name. It's okay for the fans, but strange for you guys!" Laura fake punches her sister. "Hey! I'm a fan!" Vanessa hugs her. We both grin at her. "Listen, I was going to go shopping for an outfit for tomorrow, but then I realized I don't know where were going. Now I'm going just to look," Vanessa stands up. "Oh yeah, we don't know where were going. You should ask Delly," I say. "Will do! Have fun on set!" She hugs me then laura. We wave bye and laugh. "Ummm ross?" Laura Tilts her head. "What?" I ask. "Don't you think you should change?" She laughs. I look down at my yellow M'n'M footie pajamas and laugh along. "I think you're right!" I kiss her head and walk to my bedroom.

*After everyone has changed and Vanessa has left and Rocky is back*

Laura's POV:
"You guys are coming on set today right?" I ask. "Absolutely!" Delly exclaims. Rocky and Riker nod. "You and Vanessa talked about where were going tomorrow right?" Riker asks. Delly says yes. "So where are we going?" Rocky pipes up. "We thought it would be a great idea if we stayed here and just swam in the pool and talked," she suggests. "Isn't it a little cold for swimming?" Ryland walks in. "Where did you come from?" Ross asks. "My bedroom! And what's this about swimming tomorrow?" He changes the subject back to where it started. "We're having a sibling day! And you better come!" Rydel hugs him. "No! I'm not related!" Ryland jokes. Delly rolls her eyes and says, "Vanessa and Rydel are coming too!" "So is maia!" Rocky adds, "I invited her when she came over last night." "That's why you weren't in the Same place you fell asleep!" Rydel laughs. Rocky nods. "You should invite savannah!" I smile, "I love that Instagram photo you shared then deleted." He blushes and says, "Sounds fun. Cold, but fun. We'll be here!" "Guys, we should be going!" Ross looks at his watch. "He's right!" I agree. "Boys, why don't you take Rikers car. And laura, we can go in chubbs!" Rydel suggests, "And ross, it will only be for a few minutes. You don't need to look at laura as if you won't see her for years." We all laugh and get in the cars.

*On the way there*

Rockys POV:
I told the boys about last night, mentioning the fact that I still can't forget Kelly. "I really need to talk to ell!" Riker clenches his fists. "Woah there! He's still our friend rike! Nothing needs to change that!" Ryland puts his hand on rikers shoulder. He nods, and we ride the rest of the trip in silence.

Rydels POV:
"Laura, I need to tell you something!" I glance at her while I'm driving. "What is it?" She furrows her brow. "I think I'm gonna invite Titus over for tomorrow!" I bite my lip. She squeals, but then quickly stops, "What about Ratliff?" "I, I don't know. I think I'm going to invite him and Kelly over for tomorrow, because even if we cant be together, I don't want it to effect our friendship," I explain. "I think you should do it! And if you need any support, I'm here for you!" She hugs me from the side, making sure she doesn't mess up my driving. We keep riding and finally get to the set.

*After the show at the signing*

Noones POV:
Raini: You guys did great!
Calum: Everyone did!
Laura: Group hug!
*They all hugged*
Ross: Riker, Vanessa, Rydel, rocky, maia, laura, Ryland, savannah, and I, and hopefully ell and Kelly, are having a get together at our house tomorrow. We'd love it if you guys came!
Caini: Wouldn't miss it!
*Another fan walks up*
Fan: I love you guys so much! And it's just amazing that I get to take a picture with you guys and even an autograph!
Caini and Raura: AWWW!
*Take the pictures and sign autographs*
Fan: Thank you guys so much!!! And btw, i ship Caini and Raura!
Caini and Raura: *nervous laugh, scratches their heads* Bye! *Smiles*
Fan: Bye!!! *Waves and walks off*
Laura: That was awkward!
Ross: Its so hard to keep this a secret!
Caini: Nods:-(
Laura: Ross, stand right here! *Motions right next to her*
Ross: *Does as she says*
Laura: *Takes his phone because she can't use her flipphone and takes a picture of them* Look!
Ross: *Smiles* I love it!

*After the signing*

Rydels POV:
I was getting ready to walk over to the others, I had gone to get a snack. As I was walking back, I accidentally tripped and fell. But luckily, someone caught me. I figured it was either Riker or rocky, so I said, "Thanks R-", but I stopped myself when I saw who it was. "Ratliff?" I finished.