Chapter 9

Ross's POV:
"Listen laura-" I start. "Ross I-" she cuts me off. "No laura I need to tell you-" I stop her. "Seriously I know-" she continues. "No you don't know-" I don't listen. "Stop!" She kisses me. It lasts for about ten seconds. We pull back and look at eachother. We don't say anything for a few minutes, my mouth just stays open. "Aren't you going to say something???" She breaks the silence. "I, I, I thought you hated me!" I look down into her beautiful brown eyes. "Ross, you know I could never hate you. But I just now realized that the girls were right. Something wasn't right about you and maia 'dating'," she explains. I smile, a tear falls down my cheek. "Awww Ross!" She wipes it away. "I just love you so much Laura!" I bend down, ALOT, so that I'm eye level with her. "I love you too!" She starts to cry too and I wipe away her tears. We put our foreheads together and smile. Then I hug her and pick her up. I run over to the couch and throw her on it. She laughs and says, "IT'S ON!!!" She jumps up and starts tickling me. I fall over, grabbing her so that she falls with me. We land on the couch and start laughing like crazy. Then I yell out to the others, "You can stop snooping and come out now!" They all come in at once. Once they sit down, they all start talking about how they knew it was an act. "Are you saying maia and I aren't good actors?" I hold my hand to my heart. "You fooled me!" Laura kisses my cheek. Maia then stands up and says she better head home. I stop her by asking how we were going to tell the director that everyone knows it was all for promotions?" She shrugs and says, "Just tell him." Then she walks out. Weird.
Maia's POV:
That hurt to watch. What am I saying? I love ramy! But I'm starting to have feelings for Ross. Ugh what is going on???
Ross's POV:
We talk for a few minutes and then I remember something and ask laura and rydel, "So where were you guys all day?" "The beach!" they smile. "Why wouldn't you let me go with you Delly?" Ell asks. "I knew that laura didn't really want to talk. Plus I needed to talk to her too," she explains. "Oh," Ratliff hugs Kelly, who's sitting next to him. Rydel leans on rocky, and they both look uncomfortable. I wonder what that's about.
Laura's POV:
I notice Rydel looks uncomfortable, I know why she is, but not rocky. Hmmm. I lean on Ross, yawning. "Tired?" He asks. I nod yes. "Is everyone staying over?" I ask. "Actually I promised my parents I would be home tonight," Kelly stands up. "I'll walk you out," Ellington grabs her hand. Rocky and Rydel shift in their seats, they're acting really strange. "So what about you guys?" I look at Vanessa, Raini, and Calum. They all nod yes. Then Raini, Vanessa, and i all look at Rydel and ask if we can borrow some clothes. Rydel tells us, "Anytime. I have enough clothes to go around." Calum looks at all the boys. "We'll find you some clothes too Cal. Don't worry!" Rocky laughs. We all grin and then decide that we'll all sleep in here. "We need some blankets," Riker says. We all look at Ross and laugh. "I'll go get some from my room," he giggles. "I'll come with," he grabs my hand and pulls me up. "Or not," I sit back down, realizing how tired I am. He picks me up bridal style. "Better?" He smiles. "Um, Ross, how are you going to be able to carry laura and the blankets?" Ellington asks. "Um, I can someone come with us?" Ross asks. Raini and Calum stand up. We all go to Ross's room, Ross still carrying me. Once we get to his room ross sets me on the bed and Raini and Calum say they have something to tell us. We ask why they didn't say it in front of everyone. "We wanted to tell you guys first!" They both say. "What is it?" Ross and I ask. "We're going out!" They grab hands. Our mouths drop. I jump out off the bed and hug raini. "So you aren't tired?" Ross jokes. "My bestfriends are together! I mean we knew it was going to happen but I'm exited!!!" I grab Calum in for a huge hug. Ross laughs and then asks, "Wait Calum what about your 'girlfriend'?" "I told her that I had feelings for another girl and she knew it was Raini," Calum puts his arm around her. We all smile and then remember why we came up and grabbed the blankets. We all walk back down with them, even me. "What took you guys so long? And I see my sister is able to walk!" Vanessa jokes. I roll my eyes, but I don't let the huge smile on my face leave. "What's going on???" Rydel asks, noticing my expression. I look at Calum and Raini, and then they show their holding hands, grinning. Everyone jumps up and congratulates them. "We all knew it was going to happen!" Stormie says. "Just like we knew ross and Laura would get together!" Ryland jokes. We look at him and laugh. Apparently while we were gone everybody got everything else together, so we set down the blankets. Afterwards, stormie and mark say that they are going to their room. We tell them goodnight and they leave the room. Then we all sit down. "How about we put in a movie?" Ellington suggests. "Sounds good! What movie?" Vanessa asks. "Romeo and Juliet!" Ross smiles. "No!" everyone but me yells. I give him a kiss on the cheek and say, "We're outnumbered." And then laugh. Ross knows that I don't love the movie as much as him, but I'll watch it a million times to make him happy. He hugs me and I put my head on his shoulder. "How about tangled?" Riker asks. We all laugh. "How did I know you would say that?" Rydel fake punches him. He then gives her a hug. "What about a scary movie?" Calum suggests. Everyone but Raini agrees. "I'll protect you!" Calum puts his arm around her. Rocky gets up and looks at the movies and asks, "Which one?" "The Conjuring!" Ryland suggests. All the boys agree, but the girls just hold on to their boyfriends. Well, except for Rydel. Her and Vanessa are on each of rikers shoulders. But then Ratliff tells her that he'll protect her. I smile, they would be the cutest couple ever, well beside Ross and I. Rydel puts her head on his shoulder and smiles. I wink at her and she giggles. I laugh too. "What is it?" Ross asks. "Nothing," I lie, laying down on his chest. The movie starts and we start watching. I spent most of my time hiding in my blanket though, but Ross had his arm around me, so it was okay. I fell asleep halfway through, but I woke up around 3:00AM. Everybody was asleep, but I noticed that Ross was having nightmares. I shook him awake. "What?!?" Ross jolts up. "You were having a nightmare!" I feel his burning head. Ross just stares at me. "What's wrong? Did the movie scare you that bad?" I hold his hand. "My nightmare wasn't about the movie, it was about you," he grips my hand. I furrow my brow. "I dreamt that I lost you," a tear falls down his cheek. "Aw!! That'll never happen!" I give him a hug and we lay back down, and fall asleep, and I dreamt that I lost him to... Maia.
Maia's POV:
I was crying. What am I going to do? I love ramy, but I've liked ross for a while now, and I'm just now realizing it. I lay my head on my pillow and cry myself to sleep.