Chapter 23

Rydel's POV:
Vanessa just left and ross went back out. But came back in with everyone except rocky and ell. "This is the most important part," maia says. "Part of what?" Kelly asks. "It's time to tell her!" Raini suggests. I give her a look of concern. Laura nods at me. I walk over to Kelly and told her the plan, praying that she agreed, everything would go smooth sailing if she did. "You in?" I ask. "Let's go!" She smirks. I giggle and we go outside with only maia and ramy with us. "The others will be back in just a sec!" Ramy explains. The guys nod and take the pool toy ball and shoot it into the basket at the end of the pool. Just then we girls fell into the pool.

Kelly's POV:
Well, this is it, I'm about to find out whether I'm Ratliff's number one or Rockys. Jut then we were pulled to the surface and dragged onto three chairs. I open my eyes to see rocky over me, I sigh. This was what I was hoping for. I look toward Rydel and see that Ratliff is hovered over her. Maia is giggling to ramy. "Ell, why didnt you get your girlfriend?" Rydel asks. This was the moment. "I... Ummm," nothing... "Ratliff!" He looks at me. I nod my head. "Because she is no longer my girlfriend," he half smiles. I look at Delly and nod, and we knew that this was it. "Rocky will you go out with me?" "Ell will you go out with me?" Delly and I ask at the same time. Rocky picks me up and twirls me around. Ratliff does the same to Rydel. 'Now this is perfect,' I think. I look over at maia and ramy giggling and towards the door and see everyone spying. "Enough snooping come out!" Rydel yells. They all came out and hugged all of us. "Hurt her and we hurt you!" Rocky, Riker, ross, and ryland walk over to Ratliff. I laugh and grab rockys arm. He grins and we sit down in one of the chairs like everyone else.

Laura's pov:
All of us couple we together... Riker and Vanessa, Rydel and Ratliff, rocky and kelly, ryland and savannah (who just got here), raini and calum, maia and ramy, mark and stormie, and ross and i. I put my head on Ross's shoulder. "I love how close we are that this isn't awkward!" Kelly looks at Rydel and Ratliff. They nod and smile at eachother, and she rests her head on ell. I smile and look at ross. "You think you and your brothers are gonna kill ell for anything? Even if its minor?" I laugh. "Maybe..." He jokes. I elbow him and giggle. "Um, I think ryland might've been right about it being too cold for the pool!" Vanessa shivers. All the girls nod.

Riker's POV:
I look from ell, to rocky, to ross, to ryland, to ramy, to Calum. We all nodded and grab our girl and threw them in the pool, but we ended up falling in with them. "We all did a rocky in pass me by!" Calum jokes. "Um can we not talk about that music video?" Vanessa looks at her hands. "You know that was just acting right baby?" I hug her. She looks up and smiles, kissing my cheek. We all help them get out of the pool and get some towels. "You see your parents? Take a lesson from your dad, he didnt throw you guys' mom in the pool!" Maia changes the subject, pointing to mom and dad. "Yeah but he did when we were younger," she laughs and looks at dad. "Way to help my case Stormie!" Maia jokes. Mom shrugs and smiles. Ramy kisses her cheek, "Sorry Mai!" She smiles and kisses his nose. "I think we should go inside!" Raini shivers. We all nod and go inside. Mom and dad leave to go on a date, so it was just us. I look around, "What do you guys wanna do?" Everyone else looks around not knowing what to say. "Movies?" Savannah suggests. "Sure, but we need to make sure noone sees us!" Ryland says. "Yes, the shippers will go nuts!" Ross kisses Laura's head. We all laugh and nod. We get some sunglasses and hats, this should do.

Raini's POV:
Calum puts his arm around me and we walk to the cars. "Girls in one car, guys in the other?" Laura suggests. All the guys groan. "Yeah, sorry guys, we girls need to discuss some things..." Kelly smirks. "About us?!?" Rocky and the rest of the guys question. "Mayyybeee!!!" Rydel giggles and we jump in Chubbs. The guys give us pouty faces but jump in the other car. We laugh and give them kisses through the windows. They pretend to catch them and kiss their hands. Then we are on our way to the theater!

Rocky's POV:
We get to the theater and I grab Kelly and hug her, but noone recognizes us so it's okay! We see that their is a special week early screening of CATCHING FIRE!!! (Remember it's November 15 right now in the story) We all agree to watch it. "Fourteen tickets for Catching Fire please!" Ross asks. "Your in luck, these are the last tickets for the special screening!" the girl at the counter hands us the tickets. We were walking away when she stopped us, "Blondie!" Ross points to himself confused, and Laura stand in front of him. She points to Riker, "Heres my number!" She holds out a peice of paper, but Vanessa takes it and rips it up.

Laura's pov:
I high five her and we walk ino the room that our movies in. "I thought she recognized us at first!" Raini whispers once we sit down. We all nod and take a sigh of relief. The movie starts and we put our heads on our boyfriends shoulders. I look up and kiss Ross. He wraps his arm around me and I smile to myself.

Maia's POV:
The movie finished and we were walking out when a group of people who looked of mostly teenagers were staring at us. We kept walking but they followed us. We stopped and turned around. "Can we help you guys?" Ramy asks. They were speechless. "We've been caught..." Calum whispers.