Chapter 19

Ratliff's POV:

*Thinking*

I had to talk to everyone, Kelly and I have patched things up. I hope this doesn't change anything between us. Especially Riker, rocky, and Rydel. They're all protective, but I know Riker will literally beat me up. Plus I really think rocky truly cares for Kelly. And Dells... Well I think we all know why she's special, she's Delly!

*Back to the Present*

I know everyone will be at the A&A set for the taping. I walk in and look around, I notice everyone around a table. Everyone except... Delly. I walk around towards the snack area because I realize I probably shouldn't talk to them on an empty stomach. As I walk over there, I notice Rydel. All the sudden, I notice that she's about to trip in her stacked converse, that I can't understand how she walks in, and run over and catch her. "Thanks R-" she looks up, "Ratliff?" I smile at her, trying not to sweep her up in my arms and hug her until I hurt her. "H-Hey!" I bite my lip. "W-What are y-you doing h-here?!?" She stuttered. "I, ummm, I need to talk to you guys, I, I need to talk to you," I look down. She stands up to where I'm not holding her. "Let's go to the others," she motions towards the others. I nod, not feeling like eating anymore. She grabs my hand, surprisingly, and we walk towards the others. "Hey Dell- Ell..." Ross stops. "Guys-" I start. But before I could say anything, they were all hugging me, everyone of them! "Awww!" Stormie walks up. We seperate and I laugh, "So I'm forgiven?" "Of course!" Ryland high fives me. "But if you do this again you do know I will have to kill you," Riker says with a straight face. I step back one and he laughs, "Dude, I was joking. But seriously don't do this again!" I nod, "And, um, guys, Kelly and I are back together," I add. Rocky sits down and swings his hair. Rydel drops my hand and looks down, then goes and sits in Rockys lap. "Group photo!" Ryland breaks the silence, getting out his phone. "Oh honey, you should be in the picture!" Stormie tries to use her own. "Nah! I'm good!" He motions for everyone to look at the camera, shushing ross and laura while they were talking and laughing. "Really dude!" Ross gives him a face. "Y'all can go back to being all gross and lovey dovey in a second. I'm taking a picture!" He shoots back. "Ryland, do I need to remind you of a certain pic you probably still have on your phone even though its off Instagram?!?" Laura jokes. "Are you done talking about that yet?" Ryland tilts his head. Laura sticks out her tounge. "Okay everyone get in the shot!" Ryland snaps the picture.

***Rockys holding up his snacks in the background, Riker puts two thumbs up in front of him, Raini and Calum are smiling next to him, Rydel and Ratliff are in front with Rydel smiling and Ratliff making a face, and then ross and laura next to them giving the camera a look***

Laura's POV:
Ryland laughs, "This is a great picture!" We all laugh along. I look at ross, "It looks like we're giving the camera a death stare!" "It's because it inturrupted us!" Ross puts his arm around me. Just then I get a text on my AMAZING flipphone. It's from Vanessa, I wonder how she's doing at the mall. 'SOS! Emergency! Call me as soon as you get this!!! -Nessa<3'