Chapter 25

Ross's POV:
It flew by, all of it. Japan was crazy and fun. We had a Thanksgiving before we left with everyone there. But I texted laura all day on her birthday, but I didn't tweet her in fear of sounding too lovey dovey. We had the interview pretty much confirming kellington break up, but we all said we were single, looking behind the camera to the girls, Rydel and ellington glancing at eachother. Mexico was awesome too. Rydellington gets brought up in an interview, but they brush it off and pretend its not real. Raura vs raia question, and everyone thought Riker and Ratliff said maia, but they didnt, we brushed that question off too. Alexa and rocky rumors are floating around. Kelly made a tumblr post officially confirming the break up, but some took it the wrong way. Our Raura and rydellington has been showing, but the others haven't been too suspicious. We've done more covers. Teen beach movie in the parade and a Rydellington date. Crazy stuff, but just drama. It's almost Christmas now, and Rydel and ellington visited his family right now, making videos and pictures, keeping Rydel out of them in fear of people finding out. And since we weren't going to be home for Christmas and my birthday and New Years, we all were seperate with our girlfriends, spending alone time. Laura and I were walking down the beach hand in hand, but California wasnt too cold so it felt just right. "You know what stinks?!?" Laura looks at me. "That on our eighteenth birthdays we are apart?" I answer. She nods her head slowly, a tear rolling down. "Baby, it's okay!" I grab her into a hug, "But were always together! In our hearts!" I pull away only too look at her face. She smiles up at me. We walk over to a bench underneath a tree and sit down. "You know how much I love you don't you?" I ask. "Of course I do! Why would you ask me that?" She knits her eyebrows. "I just wanted to make sure you know!" I wipe away her tears that were leftover. "I love you too," she whispers, then looked up and giggled. I looked at the branch above me and saw mistletoe. "Well rules are rules!" I grin and kiss her, glad this beach was pretty secluded. "I'm glad that wasn't an Austin and Ally moment!" She laughs pulling back. I nod in agreement. And we spent the rest of the day just walking and talking savoring the moment. I suddenly look at her and kiss her again. "What was that for?" She giggles. "That was our New Years kiss," I smile. She just blushes and we kept walking. (😉)
MEANWHILE WITH RIKER AND VANESSA...

Vanessa's POV:
"I wish I could be with you on our first Christmas together," I put my head on his shoulder in the restaurant glad we were in a blocked out part. "I know, I wish we could spend so much more time together. It seems like we don't anymore. And it's killing me!" He holds me hand. "So do you promise me that you'll call and text and stay in touch as much as you can?" I stare at him. He just nods yes. I try not to cry, but a tear escapes. "Hey hey!" He wipes it away. I look at the table and see something picking it up putting it over Riker and I. "Vanessa, that parsley, not mistletoe!" He points out. "Just pretend!" I kiss him. We pull away and laugh. "You're strange! But that's why I love you!!!" He grins. "I love you too!" We left and he was walking me home when he kissed me again, "For New Years!" (😉)

WITH ROCKY AND KELLY...

Kelly's POV:
We were at my house, my parents not home. We had popped a movie in but we weren't paying attention, we were too busy talking. "I just wish I could see you more," he intertwined our hands. I nod. He looks at me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I just want to be with you 24/7 but I can't," I hug him. "I want the same thing. I just love you so much!" He puts me on his lap. "I love you too," I lean back onto him, but he puts me back down. "I'm gonna get more popcorn," he takes the bowl to the kitchen, but screams and I run in their, right into his arms. "Haha!" He points up. Mistletoe. "Smarty pants!" I stick my tongue out, trying to get away. But he had a tight grip. I put my tiptoes on his feet and he leans down and we kiss. I go and pop more popcorn, him watching my every move. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Just admiring your beauty!" He hugs me. I try to hide my bright red cheeks. He picked me and the popcorn up and carried me back to the living room. We kept talking and eating popcorn. Once he wouldn't give me back the popcorn if I didn't kiss him. I pretended to not listen to him, but I went to kiss his cheek and he turned his head. "Since we won't be entering 2014 together," he put his hand on my shoulder, me leaning into him. I smile, trying to forget that. (😉)

RYLAND AND SAVANNAH...

Ryland's POV:
Shopping... Yay! But at least I'm with my girl. "What do you think?" She holds up a dress. "I don't think any of this stuff is as beautiful as you!" I respond. She looks down blushing. "Let's get out of here and get some ice cream or something!" She puts the clothes back. We went and got some froyo.we were walking out whenever she noticed something above my head, and I looked, laughing. I lean down and kiss her. We just grin and start eating our froyo. I'm gonna miss you!" I take her hand. "Me too!" He hugs me. We keep walking and shopped alittle more. We were walking back to her place when I kissed her again. "I can't wait for next year, but I'm not gonna start it with you!" She stops. "Then that will be our midnight kiss!" I grab her hand.

Rydellington...

Rydels POV:
I was shaking. I'd met Ells family millions of times but this time we were a couple and everything was so different! But it was good! We took videos and I always made sure to stay out, incase anyone ever saw them, except for a few. After everyone had left ell and I were sitting by the fireplace just enjoying the calm again. "Hey, isn't everyone going to know that you are going with us during Christmas!" I bring up. "I'll just post tonight's videos and they'll think I'm here," he answers. I nod and lay down in his lap. Then I hear a jingle. I look up to see Ratliff in a headband with mistletoe hanging off of it. I laugh. "Didnt you say you wanted your first kiss to be perfect? What could be more perfect?" He adjusts the hat. I just keep laughing and start to snort. He laughs at me. But then we just stop. I look at him, knowing that this was it! I leaned forward and kissed him. We pulled away and smiled. I leaned down onto him and just grinned. "Perfect?" He asks. "Perfect!!!" I answer, then grin, getting on my phone and posting a picture of mistletoe on Instagram. "Now you're gonna have to wait until New Years for your next kiss," he smiles. "Your gonna make me wait that long?!?" I fake slap his arm. He just nods yes and I roll my eyes.

(((Caini and Real Raia had gone out on a double date since they would be seeing eachother)))

Ross's POV: "I guess we swing by the A&A studio before I leave," I suggest and we do. Everyone was there and we take a few Christmas picture since we wouldn't be together on that day. Then I went home and we all packed, all of us already missing them.