Chapter 20

Laura's POV:
I started crying and dialed her number. "Laura, are you okay?!?" Ross takes the hand that isn't pressed up to my ear with the phone. I shake my head no with tears running down my face then put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me while I listen to Vanessa's phone ring. "Hey!" Vanessa picks up. "W-What's wr-wrong???" I cry. "What's wrong?" She questions. "You said there's an emergency!" I tilt my head. "Yeah! But it's not bad! I saw maia at the mall today. Her and ramy are back together!" She explains. "Uh-oh!" I mumble. "Why'd you say uh-oh!" she wondered. "One word, rocky," I said. "Wait, he likes her? I thought he likes Kelly?" She asks. "He likes both of them. We need to move the get together to today! Make sure to invite ramy! And remind maia to come! I have a plan!" I evilly laugh. "I'm scared, but I'm in!" Vanessa laughs. We say bye and love you and hang up. I tell ross and the rest of the group, except rocky... And Ratliff, the plan. "This is going to work!" Raini nods. "It has to!" Rydel whispers. *Later that day, everyone was at the lynch house*

Ross's POV:
"So why did we move the pool thing to today?" Ratliff asks. "Yeah, why?" Rocky adds. "Ummm, we just thought since rikers birthday was last week, and rocky and Vanessa's was the week before, and we didnt really do anything, except for Rockys tattoo and touring, we should go ahead and do this," I make up an excuse. "So, where's the others?" Rydel asks. "Kelly said she's almost here," Ratliff said. Rocky added that maia was on her way, with a friend... "Vanessa's coming from the mall," laura looks down at her phone, waiting for the signal from her sister. Just then she got a message and blinked fives times toward me. I nodded and suggested rocky, Riker, Ratliff, Rydel, Ryland, and I go out to the pool, since we were already in our swimsuits. I looked back at laura and she winked, everything was going as planned.