Chapter 22

Rydels POV:
"Sooo?" Raini and I walk up to laura. "Maia texted saying her and ramy were walking with Kelly. They're 2 minutes away! Ready?" She explains. Raini and I nod. "Hope this works!" Raini worries. "It will!" I smiles. We have a group hug. Just then, someone knocks on the door. Raini looks through the peep hole and opens the door. "Maia! Kelly! Ramy!" We all hug eachother. While Raini and Ramy were distracting Kelly, laura and I were talking to maia. "You ready?" I ask. "As ready as ever mates!" She makes a face. "It'll work!" Laura smiles. We all nod and walk back over to the others. "Ramy, the other guys are outside!" Maia hugs him. "See y'all soon!" Hurry up!" He winks. Part two... Maia, ramy, and Kelly arriving and ramy going outside... done, part three is now starting!

Riker's POV:
"Ross, i think laura wants you inside," ramy jumps in the pool. Ramy, maia, and Kelly are here. But where's Nessa? Just then I get a text. I get out of the now freezing pool and walk over to my phone, but rocky beat me to it. Uh-oh. She's in on the plan. "Awww!" Rocky jokes, "Your love texted you let's see what she said..." "No!" I try to stop him, but he won't let me. I give the others a look, except Ratliff since he's not in on it. " 'Hey babe! Almost there! Traffic, weird face ***:-/***. Hope the plan is working so far," Rockys eyebrows knit together, "Be there for my part four in just a sec! Love you:-* -Nessa' What plan are you guys up to?!?" He looks at me. I gulp, "Vanessa and I are, ummm, trying to get laura to get an iPhone!" "Didnt she just get a Blackberry? You know? Rest in peace flip phone?!?" He points out. "Yeah, but, ummm, were trying to convince her to get an iPhone next," I make up something. "Oh, well I hope the plan works!" He drops my phone back down and I nod, "Me too!" Right after I said that rocky points behind me and yelled look. I turned around and he pushed me into the water. I pushed off the bottom, grabbing a water toy, collecting as much water as possible, and threw it on him when I was at the top. He yelled, "Nooo!" and did a cannonball.

*Meanwhile inside*

Laura's POV:
"Vanessa's almost here! And her parts right now!" I worry. "Don't worry!" Ross walks in and kisses my cheek. "Oh hey sweety!" I blush. All the girls go 'Awww!' I smile and hug Ross's arm. Just then ross got a text from Riker, 'Nessas almost here!' I read it to the girls and they nod. Just then Vanessa gets here. "Nessa!!!" I jump and hug her, "Your turn!" "I know!" She smiles. She changes into her swimsuit and walks to the door. We give her a thumbs up and she grins and walks out the door.