Chapter 26

Riker's POV:
We missed them, well except for Ell and Del, they had each other, but the rest of us missed the girls like crazy! It was Christmas Eve and we were spending time with family. Mom was posting tons and tons of pics, Ellington was posting the videos from the other day, confusing our fans. We had been skating and playing hockey, it was fun, but not as much without them...
Laura's POV:
Vanessa and I were with family for Christmas Eve. We've actually spent some time with Kelly and Savannah while the Lynch's and Ratliff were away, so we weren't feeling too lonely. But all of us were with family for the holidays, trying to get through it.
Rydel's POV:
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! I'm so glad to be with family and Ratliff!!! But the others are really sad that they can't be with their girlfriends. I've tried to comfort them but they don't wanna talk about it. But we've actually had a really great day and hopefully they're feeling better. Ellington and I are sitting on the couch after a long day. All of the others are in their rooms, probably ready to sleep like the rest of us. I look up at Ell, "Do you think everybody's going to make it through this?" "I don't know. If the boys are like this, then the girls probably are too!" He says. I nod, throwing my legs over his lap and putting my head on his shoulder, yawning. "Tired?" He asks. I just nod, another yawn escaping. "Don't you want to go to your room?" "I'm good," I smile, wrapping my arm around him. He grabs the blanket, pulling it over us. "Goodnight! I love you," he kisses my forehead. "I love you too," I kiss his cheek. And we fall asleep.
Kelly's POV;
Well Christmas was yesterday! It was fun and all, but the boys being gone is killing me, and the others. Just then I get a FaceTime request... It's Rydel!
R: Kelly!
K: What?!?
R: I have exciting news!!!
I perk up, wondering what she's about to say. I ask her what and she tells me the news. I jump up and down. She tells me the other girls have already been called. We're all in. I continue to jump up and down.
K: I CAN'T WAIT! You're the best Delly!!!
R: I know!
K: Bye girl!
R: Bye Kells!!! Can't wait!
K: Me neither! BYE!
I hang up and scream. I can't wait!!