Chapter 4

Laura's POV:
I walked outside next to Vanessa, with Rydel on her other side. I was usually the one right by Delly's side, but I figured that Nessa needed to be inbetween Delly and I. She knew everyone here, even Kelly, but she still knew Rydel and I best. We sat down in the circle. To my left was Nessa, and to my right was Kelly. Around the circle it went... Vanessa, Rydel, Riker, Ross, Ryland, Rocky, Ellington, Kelly, and me. After everyone is seated ryland says, "I just texted Savannah to come on!" Kelly, Delly, Nessa, and I. "I'll take that as a yes," Ryland blushes. He gets out his phone and texted something else. After a few seconds, he tells us that she'll be her in a few, and asks us to wait for her. We all agree, grinning at him. He starts blushing again. "So lil bro, how are you and Savannah doing?" Rydel grins. "Fine..." Ryland looks at his hands. "Don't be embarrassed RyRy!" Ross gives him a noogie. Awww, brotherly love! Ryland pushes him off of him, trying to hide his cherry cheeks. Then we heard the doorbell ring, even from the backyard. Ryland jumps up and runs to the front door, and is back within a few minutes with Savannah. Everyone smiles and says hi. I've only met her once, but she seems really nice, and she seems to be perfect for Ryland. Vanessa and her hadn't met so they shook hands and introduced themselves. Savanna then sat in between Ryland and Rocky. "Savannah, were going to play truth or dare, you in?" Rocky asks. Se smiles and says, "Sure! It sounds fun!" "So, who's first?" Ellington evilly grins. "Me me me!!!" Kelly jumps up and down, "Rydel, truth or dare?" "Ummm, truth," Rydel puts her head on Rikers shoulder. Awww, they are such cute siblings! "Do you... Like ell?" Kelly stares at Rydel. I look over and see rydels face go blank.
Rydel's POV:
"What?!? No!!! Of course not!!!" I lie. Yes, I like ell, but I wasn't going to tell anyone that, not even laura, my bestfriend. "Sssuuurrreee," Kelly giggles. "You must think I'm totally insane. I could never like Ratliff that way!" I make a face. Ellington then looks hurt. "No ofence Ell!" I add.
Laura's POV:
Okay, now I know for sure. I used to think I was crazy for thinking Dells liked Ratliff, but now I know I was right. I don't think anyone else knows, but she's my bestfriend, and I can tell.
Rydels POV:
Wow, that was close! Just then, Riker grabs me and pulls me into his lap. "That's good that you don't like him, because I wouldn't let you date him anyway. Or anyone for that matter," he squeezes me. "You're the best BIG," I emphasize the word big, "brother ever!" I hug him, and then make him let me go. "I agree Riker. Well the Ratliff part," Kelly laughs, grabbing Ells hand and kissing his cheek. That hurt, alot. "Anyway, Riker, truth or dare?" I change the subject. "Dare!" He automatically says. I grin, "I dare you to hug Vanessa or a minute. And whisper in her ear just what you think if her." Riker gives me the evil eye. "Riker, you don't have to do it if you don't wa-" Vanessa gets cut off by Riker hugging her from behind.
Riker's POV:
Rydel! I will get you! Anyway, I was hugging Vanessa, but what was I going to tell her? "I think you're amazing! And that we should hang out more often!" I whisper. I can't believe I just said that. She giggles and turns around, leaning toward my ear and whispers, "Right back at you!" I smile and sit back where I was sitting. Man i wish Delly and i could switch seats. Then I decide right who I was about to ask truth or dare. "Ratliff, truth or dare?" "Truth, no dare," Ell changes his mind. "I dare you to kiss Rydel!" I rub my hands together. "What?!?" Ratliff, Kelly, and Delly all say at the same time. "Ell, do you want to get kicked out of the game?" I tilt my head. Ratliff gets up, walks over and kisses Rydel on the cheek, then sits back down and grabs Kelly's hand. "I thought you wouldn't let me date Dells anyway?" Ell asks. "So, this is truth or dare, it's supposed to be fun," I then laugh mischievously. "Whatever, Savannah, truth or dare?" He asks savannah. "Dare!" She smiles. "I dare you to... Sit in rylands lap for the rest of the game!" He grins. She jumps in his lap and laughs, resting her head on his shoulder. We all smile at them.
Savannah's POV:
I didn't really know who to ask truth or dare to, so I decided with the best boyfriend ever. "Truth or dare Ryland?" I stare at him. "Truth," he wraps his arm around me. "What was your initial impression of me?" I ask. "All I saw when I looked at you was a sign saying Ryland Lynch's future girlfriend," he admits. "Aw!" Is all I can say before I kiss his cheek.
Ryland's POV:
"Rocky, truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare!" He bounces. "Ummm," I say, wishing he had said truth, "I dare you to tell us your crush!" "Doesn't that count as truth?" Rydel asks. "No!" I look at her, and then back at rocky. "Emma Watson! Duh!" Rocky high fives ratliff. "I meant your real crush!" I glare at him. "She is! She knows me! I just know it!" Rocky jokes. "Whatever," I roll my eyes.
Rockys POV:
I look around, noticing that the only ones who hadn't been messed with yet were the ones that all of us shipped. "Laura, I dare you to kiss ross!" And then I remember what Ratliff did and add, "On the lips!" Ross looks at her, half surprised, half happy. He stands up just as laura says, "I, I.. I'm out!" Laura's POV:
I couldn't do this. But just as I said those words, I saw Ross's face fall. I know we had to kiss on Austin and ally, heck he was my first kiss, but I know he likes maia. I get up an go inside, noticing that everyone is shocked, but not noticing that someone followed me. I walk into the kitchen, open up the fridge, and grab a water. I start chugging. I try to drown my thoughts, but i keep thinking anyway. But then, I start to choke. I grab my throat, unable to breathe. Just then I felt someone patting my back, not to hard, but enough to get me to stop choking.i turn around and see ross with concern in his eyes. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Thanks to you!" I smile, "Listen, about the kiss-" And I'm stopped by Ross's lips on mine.
Ross's POV:
I'm kissing laura, I'm actually kissing laura. It's not my character kissing hers, it's me kissing her. She pulls back, and then takes a step back. "I, I... I really can't do this!" She explains. "Why?" I question, stepping towards her. She takes a step back while saying, "Because I don't want to be just another girl. That would make being friends so awkward and I love being friends with you," she babbles. "It wouldn't ruin anything! It would make it better!" I grab her hands. She shakes them off and adds, "It's not just that Ross! We're bestfriends! I notice how you flirt with every girl! Especially maia! I know you like her ross!" "Yes, I am a flirt, but that's just my personality. And there is nothing going on with maia! And there never will be!" I promise. "You two act like a couple already ross!" She starts to cry. I wipe away one of her tears, "It's promotion! That's all it is! I don't like her! But I don't like you either." Her eyes grow wide. "I love you!" I wipe away another one of her tears, keeping my hand on her chin. I start to lean in, and so does she, but she stops herself. "You promise?" She stares at me. I kiss her again, this time different, I don't know how, but it was. "Does that answer your question?" I ask. She nods her head yes, and I grab her hand, walking back outside. But she pulls me back before we get to the door and whispers something, "I love you too!" I smile and we walk out, hand in hand. I go and sit next to laura, in between her and Kelly. Everyone in between riker and laura moved over one. "So laura, are you back in the game?" Rocky asks. Laura and I blush. "I'll take that as a yes!" Vanessa laughs. "Let's stop with the game! How about you guys sing some songs?" Laura offers. Everyone agrees.