Chapter 3- Filming begins

A/N
I am glad your enjoying this story, I have the plot in mind I just need to check the chapters before updating. Hope that you enjoy this chapter.

Dakota's PoV

I make sure I am on set in plenty of time as I really hope that I can catch Jamie before we start filming to say sorry for Matt's behaviour last night.
'Morning Dakota' I hear in a deep Irish accent.
'Hi Jamie, I really want to apologise for Matt last night he likes to think that he is funny when he really isn't' I get out without taking a breath.
'Relax Dakota it's fine, I was hoping that I would find you before filming so that I could tell you it didn't bother me, I was surprised you knew I was married with a daughter though' he says with a smile on his face I am guessing so he knows he doesn't mind that I know.
'I may have looked you up online after they told me that you were taking over the role' I say and I am pretty sure that I am blushing.
'It's nice that you wanted to see who I was, you will have to meet Amelia and Dulcie when they arrive next week' he says again smiling at me.
'That would be great, I am just glad that Matt hasn't made things awkward I better go and get ready see you on set' I say as I walk off
'See you there' he says and gives me a wink as he walks away ok I am definitely blushing now.
We are filming Christian and Ana meeting for the first time. I walk in and trip like I am supposed to Jamie says his line in his American accent
'Miss Kavanagh are you alright, Christian Grey'
When he takes my hand to help me up as Christian does I feel the same spark shoot up my arm,and I only just remember to say my line
'Anastasia Steele . Miss Kavanagh has the flu and asked me to fill in'
What is it with this spark every time we touch, maybe I need to talk to someone about it, I need to get it off my chest so that I can get it out of my head especially for the more intimate scenes,luckily I manage to finish the scene without letting on how I am feeling. I still can't shake off this thought in my head of this spark I feel about Jamie, but I vow to put it to the back of my mind as the last thing I want to do is say something only to discover I was imagining it the last thing I want to do is lose Jamie as a friend.

Jamie's PoV

I arrive on set and I see Dakota walking down the corridor, I run a bit to catch up with her, she rushes out an apology about what Matt said the other night, it really didn't bother me, I just didn't think it was right in front of everyone.
I am sure that she blushes when I ask her how she knew about Amelia and Dulcie and that she had looked me up online. We both go to get ready and when I walk off I throw her a little wink yep she is blushing, why I am so happy I have made her blush damn Jamie get your head together.
I am in my Christian Grey wardrobe ready for the first scene when Christian and Ana first meet.'ACTION' I hear someone call.
There is a noise as Dakota falls in, I say my lines and hold out my hand so Christian can help Ana up, damn that spark shoots up my arm again, it must just be me as Dakota carries on with her lines.
We carry on with the scene having to stop briefly when it gets to the 'Are you gay?' question as we both get a fit of the giggles.
We do a few more takes, Sam then says she is happy with today, we all finish and I head back to the flat I am staying in, I go in and I see Dulcie's pram, I call out hello.
'Hi Jamie, we thought we would surprise you and arrive early' Amelia says coming out of the bedroom.
I am glad they are here they can meet Dakota and Matt and maybe Matt will stop being jealous, that's if he even is jealous and he doesn't even have anything to be jealous about, well I don't think he does. I still can't shake off the thought in my head of why I keep feeling this spark. I just need to get it out of my head and carry on with filming or maybe I should talk to someone though, just to see if it helps me, the question is who. I just hope that I can sort my head out as the last thin I want is to lose Dakota as a friend, I quickly push all thought to the back of my mind and go to spend some time with my wife and daughter hoping that it will help but if I am being honest with myself I don't think it will.

Hope that you enjoyed it, I hope to have the next chapter ready to update either tomorrow or Wednesday