Chapter 13-Did you say pregnant?

Dakota's PoV

I must be hearing things the Dr can't have just said that I'm pregnant,I look to Jamie who is sat there with his mouth wide open,I am not surprised me and Jamie have not ever discussed having a baby.
'Um did you say I am pregnant' I whisper the Dr nods and goes on to explain that she is going to send me home with medication as she said I fainted due to a lack of iron she also books me in for an ultrasound in a few days. I am just trying to digest what she is saying just a few hours ago we were on the red carpet for the premier and now we are being told we're having a baby. We leave the hospital and go home Jamie still hasn't said hardly two words since we found out and I am now worried that he isn't pleased about the baby,I mean I am in shock but I couldn't be happier to be having Jamie's baby.
We go straight to our bedroom and I decide that I can't take Jamie's silence anymore and that I need to talk to him,I go to the bathroom and get ready for bed and go back into the bedroom and get into bed and wait for Jamie to come out of our closet,he comes back in just his boxers and climbs into bed 'Jamie I am sorry I know we haven't talked about having a baby,I hope your not angry with me I don't know how...' I am cut off my ramble by him giving me the deepest kiss he has ever given me 'Dakota baby,how can you even think that I angry with you I am so happy right now' he says after giving me the kiss of my life and stroking my face he knows it soothes me when he does that 'really your happy' I say with tears in my eyes.

Jamie's PoV

I can't believe Dakota is pregnant we haven't even approached the subject of children. I have been so quiet since we found out because I am worried about how Dakota feels I however am so happy right now.
We arrive home from the hospital,Dakota goes straight into the bathroom and I go into our closet and I allow the huge grin I have wanted to do since the Dr said Dakota was pregnant to come on my face. I strip down to my boxers and decide to go and talk to Dakota as she must be worried as I have not told her I am happy,she is in our bed in what she calls her comfort pjs. Before I have the chance to say anything Dakota starts rambling 'Jamie I am so sorry,I know we haven't talked about having a baby I hope your not angry with me I don't know...' I decide to cut her off with a deep kiss I pull away and stroke her face as I have learnt this helps calm her down 'Dakota baby,how can you even think I am angry with you  I am so happy right now' 'really your happy' she says with tears in her eyes I take her face in both my hands and I gently kiss her and I say in between kisses you*kiss*have*kiss*made*kiss*me*kiss*the*kiss*happiest*kiss*man*kiss*ever I gently roll Dakota onto her back 'and as for how it happened I am always happy to refresh your memory' I say and wink Dakota giggles back at me. I go down to her still flat stomach 'Dakota this baby is from the love we have for each other and I can't wait' I say I then kiss her stomach 'hey in there I am your daddy and I am so excited and I can't wait to meet you,I just want to say if your a girl and you look like your mummy then I am not letting you out of my sight until your thirty as your mummy is so beautiful' I hear Dakota giggle 'I am serious baby' I wink at her and I work my way back to so I am face to face with her 'I am so sorry I was quiet after we were told at the hospital I just couldn't believe how lucky I am I have an amazingly gorgeous wife who is making me a daddy again and I think I was just a bit overwhelmed with relief that after you passed out it was nothing serious as I was so scared when I saw you on that floor' I admit to her 'I am scared Jamie I have no experience with babies I know we have Dulcie to stay over but she is a bit older I have no clue with newborns' she admits I again take her face in both my hands 'baby I will be there every step of the way we are in this together now you need sleep as its not just you anymore,you have baby Dornan to think about' I pull her close to me 'baby Dornan,I like the sound of that' she says as she snuggles into me 'night Jamie I love you' I hear her say in a tired voice 'night gorgeous girl I love you too' and with my hand lying protectively on Dakota's stomach I go to sleep dreaming about my babies Dakota,Dulcie and the new addition growing in Dakota's stomach and the grin on my face gets wider as I fall asleep.