Chapter 21-Fifty Shades Darker premier

Dakota's PoV

Tonight is the premier of the second film of the Fifty shades trilogy and I am stood in mine and Jamie's walk in wardrobe in my underwear unable to find something to wear,of course being 7 months pregnant doesn't help Jamie's dad and step mum have offered to look after Alexandra. I can't believe what's happened since the start of filming for the first film I have fallen in love with an amazing man given birth to our beautiful daughter and I am only a couple of months away from giving birth to our son. Jamie walks into our wardrobe already in his suit and puts his arms round me resting his hands on my belly 'baby I don't mind the outfit but you may get cold' he chuckles 'haha Jamie' I stick my tongue out at him 'how's my boy doing' he asks as he rubs my bump 'kicking like mad' I say 'good job buddy' Jamie teases 'Jamie get out and stop encouraging your son to use me as a football' I go to push him out of the wardrobe 'sorry baby I just wanted to give you this' he produces a bag and I open it and inside is a black maternity jumpsuit 'I thought you may struggle to find something to wear' he shrugs his shoulders like its no big deal I feel tears well up in my eyes 'Jamie that's so sweet' I say 'baby I didn't mean to make you cry' he says wrapping me in his arms again 'happy tears must be this little man playing with my hormones' I have giggle half cry 'hey buddy don't make mummy cry' he says talking to my bump 'I will let you get ready and I will make sure Alexandra is asleep for dad and Samia' he says walking out of the room. I put on the outfit Jamie got me I put a light covering of makeup and my black heels I take one last look in the mirror happy with my appearance I go in search of my husband.

Jamie's PoV

I can't believe that it's already the premier of Darker it seems like only yesterday I was meeting Dakota for the first time when it really was just over 3 years ago I think back to what's happened when I started filming the first movie I was married to Amelia and Dulcie was still tiny now I am married to Dakota I have another princess in Alexandra and I am just a few months from meeting my son and I can't help the huge smile on my face 'dada dada' my baby girl brings me out of my thoughts 'okay princess daddy just needs to see mummy then it's bedtime for you before grandad and granny get here' I chuckle and put her in her play pen while I go and find Dakota. I find her in the wardrobe in just a strapless bra and panties with her baby bump clearly on show if we had more time I would indulge myself with her but we don't so I adjust myself and walk towards her and put my arms round her waist and rest my hands on her belly where my son is safely growing 'baby I don't mind the outfit but you may get cold' I chuckle 'haha Jamie' she pokes her tongue out at me 'how's my boy doing' I ask and rub her bump 'kicking me like mad' she says 'good job buddy' I tease her 'Jamie get out and stop encouraging your son to use me as a football' she starts to push me out of the wardrobe 'sorry baby I just wanted to give you this' I say and produce the bag with the outfit in 'I thought that you may struggle to find something to wear' I shrug my shoulders as she takes out the black maternity jumpsuit 'Jamie that's so sweet' she says with tears in her eyes 'baby I didn't mean to make you cry' I say wrapping her in my arms again 'happy tears must be this little guy playing with my hormones' she half giggles half cries 'hey buddy don't make mummy cry' I say talking to her bump I then say I will let her get ready and that I will put Alexandra down for dad and Samia.
I am waiting for Dakota when I hear her clear her throat 'baby you look amazing' I go up and kiss her 'let's go' she says taking my hand we say bye to dad and Samia and head off out. We arrive on the red carpet and the paps are going mad I hold Dakota close and some of them ask us a few questions we answer them and then carry on inside. We sit next to Eloise and Luke and we all enjoy wait him the movie when it gets to Christian's proposal I look at Dakota and she has tears in her eyes 'baby are you okay' I whisper 'happy memories' she whispers back as she nods her head and I guess it's of my proposal to her 'hearts and flowers' I whisper and squeeze her leg. We are at the after party I did say to my dad we wouldn't be back late but he told us not to worry and just enjoy our evening. Eloise and Luke come up with Rita 'so another premier and another baby can we expect the same thing at Freed next year' Eloise jokes 'well you never know' I say putting my arms round Dakota standing behind her 'don't even joke about it Dornan' she scolds me 'Alexandra will only be just over 2 and this little guy only 10 months' she gives me a look that says she means it 'fine baby' I move away and hold my hands up in surrender Eloise Luke and Rita are unable to control their laughter 'I am happy with our daughter and son' I say and kiss her 'I didn't say no to another baby Jamie just not that quickly' she says and I can't work out if she is serious or not I would love another baby after this one with Dakota but it's her choice as she is the one that has to do all the hard work. We enjoy the rest of the evening with the cast and say that we will have to catch up once the baby is born so they can meet him.
We arrive home dad and Samia say Alexandra was fine and didn't cry once they then leave and say they will see me for my birthday as hopefully Dakota would've had the baby as he's due a few days before. We have settled in bed and Dakota has her head resting on my chest 'I know I have said this but thank you for everything baby' I kiss her forehead 'you have given me so much too Jamie I love you' she kisses my chest 'I love you too Dakota so so much your my life' I say and pull her closer to me and fall asleep with the usual smile on my face.

A/N
Hope you enjoy this chapter. I am so thankful for your votes and comments I hope to have next chapter up tomorrow