One shot number 3- Charlie's 1st Birthday

Dakota's PoV

Wow my little man is a year old today but it's a double as its Jamie's birthday too. I am fully recovered after my accident a month ago I think of what could've happened we could've lost Charlie or Jamie could've lost me or maybe even both of us,the driver got a 2 year prison sentence but I just want to put it behind me and enjoy my little and big guys birthday 'morning baby' I hear Jamie say next to me his is voice husky from sleep 'morning sexy' I say back 'you have that wrong your the sexy one baby' he says and pulls me on top of him we are just about to kiss when 'mama' comes over the baby monitor in the form of our birthday boy 'hold that thought for later babe' I climb off him and go to get Charlie I go to go into Charlie's room 'mummy' I hear my daughters sleepy voice 'what's up sweetheart' I bend down to her level 'me want daddy' she yawns 'come with me to get Charlie then we will go find daddy' I say she just nods and takes my hand I pick Charlie up and take Alexandra's hand and we go back to mine and Jamie's room 'DADDY' Alexandra shouts out to Jamie she is such a daddy's girl 'hey princess' Jamie says and pulls her onto the bed and kisses her I stand and pout 'that's not fair she got a kiss first' I say in a pretend sad voice 'awwww come here baby' he says moving Alexandra to the side of him and pats the bed I sit down and he plants a loud kiss on my lips making Alexandra and Charlie laugh 'is that better baby' he asks 'much better' I pout and he kisses my pout once again. I am taking in the scene in front of me and it makes me 100% positive I want another baby with Jamie but how to tell him as I have shot him down the last few times but the accident has made me feel differently, Jamie and Charlie open their presents and after that we have a lazy day sadly Dulcie can't get here until tomorrow due to Amelia's commitments so it's just a small gathering for Charlie this afternoon and then Jim has said he will look after the kids so me and Jamie can go out later that is when I plan to bring up the fact that I want another baby.

Jamie's PoV

I stretch my arms and slowly open my eyes and I look to my side and see my gorgeous wife grateful that she has fully recovered from her accident still asleep, today is my birthday but more importantly it's our little mans first birthday. I feel Dakota stir next to me 'morning baby' my voice still husky from sleep 'morning sexy' she says back 'you have that wrong baby your the sexy one' I say and pull her on top of me I go to kiss her when 'mama' I hear our son over the baby monitor 'hold that thought for later babe' she climbs of me and goes to get the other birthday boy. A few minutes later the door opens 'DADDY' I hear Alexandra shout she toddles up 'hey princess' I lean down and scoop up one piece of the four pieces of my heart with Dakota, Dulcie and Charlie making up the rest I plant kisses all over her face 'that's not fair she got a kiss first' she says in a pretend sad voice 'awwww come here baby' I say moving Alexandra to the side of me and pat the bed I make sure I plant a loud kiss on her which makes Alexandra and Charlie laugh 'is that better baby' I ask 'much better' she pouts and I kiss her again. I look at my wife and think back to how close I came to loosing her and maybe even Charlie too I shake the thoughts out of my head as Charlie and myself open our presents sadly I won't see Dulcie until tomorrow but I am still happy right now.
We are all in the front room having a small party for Charlie before Dakota and me go out so we can also celebrate my birthday 'okay babe' Dakota asks 'I'm perfect baby just looking forward to tonight' I say and kiss her 'me too she winks and walks off

'Come on Dakota we will be late' I say I am ready I chose a blue suit white shirt and blue tie I am about to call Dakota again when the bathroom door opens and my jaw just drops she is wearing a red dress that shows off her perfect figure 'baby yo...

'Come on Dakota we will be late' I say I am ready I chose a blue suit white shirt and blue tie I am about to call Dakota again when the bathroom door opens and my jaw just drops she is wearing a red dress that shows off her perfect figure 'baby you look I don't think I can find the right word you look stunning' I say 'it meets with your approval' she replies 'more than meets baby every set of eyes will be on you' I say and gently kiss her on the lips.
We are sat in the restaurant and Dakota has seemed to get more nervous as the night has gone on 'baby are you ok?' I lean over and grab her hand 'yeah actually I did want to talk to you about something' she pulls her hand from mine and plays with her other hand she has me worried 'baby your scaring me what's wrong?' I say hoping that it's not something bad 'well iwantanotherbaby' she hurries out 'baby I didn't understand say it again slowly' I rub her cheek 'I said I want another baby' she says quietly and lowers her head I lift her chin so she looks at me 'baby are you serious' I smile at her 'I am serious it's just with the accident and then this morning it made me think about everything I know I have said no before but...' I cut off her rambling with a kiss 'baby I would love another baby now let's pay the bill so I can get my stunning wife home and into bed so we can practice making another baby' I say 'Jamie we have 2 children I think we know how' she giggles 'well practice make perfect' I wiggle my eyebrows and after paying the bill I take Dakota home and we practice baby making for hours. I fall asleep with a soppy grin on my face thinking of being a daddy again.