Chapter 11-The party & Happy new year

Dakota's PoV

We arrive back at the restaurant and make our way to the private room we have hired, Jamie has not let go off my hand since we left the chapel I open the door and I get the surprise of my life when I see Luke,Eloise,Rita and Victor there Jamie just winks at me omg my husband is perfect 'I am happy to party with our friends and families but as soon as we have seen in the new year you're all mine Mrs Dornan' Jamie says in my ear in a husky whisper that sends shivers down my spine, 'I like the sound of that Mr Dornan,but you seem to have forgotten that your daughter is here' I tease back knowing full well he will have a plan 'my dad and step mum have kindly offered to watch her overnight so no excuses wifey' Jamie smirks and winks at me. Dulcie adores Jamie's dad and step mum I am also glad that my parents also love Dulcie and she loves them but I encourage her to call them Mel and Don so as not to upset Amelia or Jamie's parents.
Before the party gets in complete full swing my dad decides that he needs to do a speech,I bury my head in Jamie's neck as he starts 'Well I didn't have much time to prepare a speech,maybe that's why Dakota did it this way so I couldn't embarrass her,well sorry baby girl I wasn't going to miss giving a toast at your wedding. Anyone can see the love between these two and I know I can trust Jamie to look after my precious daughter but if he doesn't then he better make sure he is wearing his running shoes,sorry but it had to be said. But in all seriousness I would like you all to raise a glass and toast the bride and groom to Jamie and Dakota' I wipe the tears and join in the toast I clear my throat and decide to say a few words of my own 'Hi um I know that the bride doesn't usually speak but I just wanted to say a few words. 'Jamie when we met that day before we started filming I knew straight away we would have a great friendship,but I very soon realised I felt more and when you took a leap of faith and told me you felt something for me I couldn't believe it and now here we are married and like I said in my vows,I will do whatever I can to make you happy. I love you Jamie Dornan and that will never change' I lean down to kiss him and he deepens it until we hear my dad cough,well I may be married but I'm still his little girl I giggle at Jamie who stands up to do his own speech.

Jamie's PoV

I pull away and stop kissing Dakota when Don makes a loud cough,out of the corner of my eye I can see my dad smirk and I hear Dakota giggle. It's my turn to say something I get up to say my speech 'First of all I would like to thank Luke,Eloise,Rita and Victor for coming and helping me surprise Dakota. I would also like to thank Don for his speech and I promise you that when it comes to me hurting Dakota I will never need my running shoes,she is my world and I would rather die than hurt her' I turn to Dakota and put my hand on her face 'Dakota I just want to say that you make me so happy and I can't wait for our married life to start and for you to remember that your always in my heart,even if we are apart you will always be there. I love you so much Dakota Mayi Johnson well now Dornan and like my vows I will spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you' I wipe the tears Dakota has and kiss the palm of her hand.
We go onto the dance floor for our first dance as a married couple,we have chosen unbreakable by westlife as I feel it describes how we both feel and how we felt from the start
Took my hand
Touched my heart
Held me close
You were always there

By my side
Night and day
Through it all
Maybe come what may

Swept away on a wave of emotion
Over caught in the eye of the storm
And wherever you smile
I can hardly believe that
Your mine
Believe that your mine

This love is unbreakable
It's unmistakeable
And each time I look in your eyes
I know why
This love is untouchable
I feel that my heart just can't deny
Each time I look in your eyes
Oh baby I know why
This love is unbreakable

Shared the laughter
Shared the tears
We both know
We'll go on from here

Cause together we are strong
In my arms
That's where you belong

I've been touched by the hand of an angel
I've been blessed by the power of love
And whenever you smile I can hardly believe that your mine

This love is unbreakable
It's unmistakable
And each time I look in your eyes
I know why
This love is untouchable
I feel that my heart just can't deny
Each time I look in your eyes
Oh baby I know why
This love is unbreakable

Through fire and flame
When all this is over
Our love still remains

This love is unbreakable
It's unmistakeable
And each time I look in your eyes
I know why
This love is untouchable
I feel that my heart just can't deny
Each time I look in your eyes
Oh baby I know why
This love is unbreakable

The song finishes and I kiss Dakota deeply. We carry on dancing until we realise it's nearly time for the countdown to new year Dulcie has long gone upstairs with my step mum. I pull Dakota to me her back to my front and we are all together start counting down 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 'happy new year Mrs Dornan' I say and gently kiss her 'happy new year to you Mr Dornan' I decide that I need to leave and be alone with my wife. We say our goodnights and go up to our room. I lead Dakota into the bedroom and slowly undress,I then undress her,I gently lower her onto the bed, I look into her eyes still not believing she is my wife,she is so gorgeous 'yes Jamie this is real' Dakota says reading my thoughts and with that I make sweet love to my wife.

A/N
I hope you enjoy this chapter I have included a video of the song, I hope it works
Next chapter should be up tomorrow.