Birthday Night!

Leah's POV

Well I was getting ready to go and have a meal with my family and grandparents. I wore a a black top with black jeans and my vans. While I was waiting for the rest of my family to get ready. I decided to look at my twitter. I had loads of mentions but they were from famous people and people I didn't know.

The famous people that have mentioned me was Louis Tomlinson , Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan : the rest of One Direction.

My first mention was from Louis Tomlinson. It said: @Louis_Tomlinson happy sweet 16th @Leah_May. I hope it's a good one:-)!

The next one was from Zayn Malik. The tweet said : @zaynmalik happy birthday to @Leah_May , @Parislouise and @Sydney_Louise. Have a good one:-)!.

Next was from Liam Payne. It said : @Real_Liam_Payne happy birthday @Leah_May @Parislouise @Sydney_Louise. Have a good day and night:-)!

Niall was the last one to tweet. It said : @NiallOfficial Happy birthday @Leah_May @Sydney_Louise @Parislouise. Have a good one!

I wondered why I had them but I always saw that Little Mix had tweeted me. @LittleMixOffic happy 16th birthday @Leah_May. Have a good one. Love LM!xx

I thanked them and retweeted them. My family were finally ready so we headed out. We decided on going to Nandos. My favourite place to eat and it was Niall's favourite to. Weird right. I know.

We got to Nandos, my nan and grandad was already there with 5 boys that I knew. Everyone knew them they were One Direction. Why was they here?.

Harry POV

Sitting at the table with the rest of the boys and my grandparents I felt sick with worry about seeing Leah again.

"Harry you okay? You look ill." Louis pooped up.

He knew that Leah punched me because my nose was red and bleeding. He helped me and I told him everything that has happened.

"I'm fine but I'm nervous"

Just as I said that Leah, Paris and Sydney and Mario their younger brother walked through the door. I was now more scared then ever. Leah stopped at the door but the rest walked up to us but Leah turned around and walked off to go out. Liam stood up and walked over the our younger sister. Yes we are step-brothers. We have the same mum but different dads. I only found out in 2010 when we was put together at bootcamp. Our mother told us when we went home to introduce each other to her but she knew who they were. She told us about her past. Anyway Liam took Leah out to talk her. I wonder what he will say to her.

Liam's POV

I took Leah outside but she just walked off. I went after her but she disappeared. I don't know where. I just went back in and told the lads and her family.

I walked in and Harry was the first to look at me.

"She just disappeared and I don't know where she went"

"What?" They all looked at with sad eyes.

"I don't know where she has gone"

"We know" Paris , Sydney and Mario suddenly said.

"Where?" Me and lads said at the same time.

"We can't tell you."

Why can't they tell us. Are they hiding things from us. She could be in trouble for all we know.

Leah's POV

I walked away from Liam. I need time on my own.

I need to a smoke so I did. It took all my trouble away and it was what I needed until my phone flashed and I saw people I knew coming towards me! Oh dear....time to run.