What happened to me?!

Leah's POV

I woke up in a hospital. Why was I here? I tried to move but pain shot through my damaged body.

I saw a boy sat next to my bed. He looked up at me and I couldn't help but not know who he was.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Louis. You older step-brother"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know who you are"

"It's okay"

He left then to get a doctor. Now I know who he is. I didn't want him to leave me. Then the doctors came in and told me what had happened. I then started crying. Why did this have to happen to me?

Louis came back in and give me a cuddle. He also told me that everything was going to be okay. Suddenly 4 boys came walking in my room. They came in looking sad but once they saw me their mood soon changed. However I didn't even know who they were. All I knew was that one had blonde hair , one had curly hair, one had black hair and one had brown hair. The only one I could remember was the blonde haired one. I think his name is Niall and I think he is my fourth older step-brother. I need to ask Louis.

"Louis?"

"Yer"

"Who is the one with the blonde hair?"

"That is Niall. Why?"

"I thought it was. Thanks.

"It's okay. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yer fire away"

"Do you remember the other three?"

"Nope"

"Okay. Do you want to know who they are?"

"Yes please Lou"

"Well the one with the curly hair is Harry, the one with the black hair is Zayn and the other one is Liam"

"Oh that's who they are. Thanks Lou and don't tell them I forget them"

"I will not don't worry. I love you sis. Now get some sleep"

"I love you too bro"

Then he kissed me on the head and I feel into a deep sleep while Lou went to speak to the other lads.

Louis's POV

I'm so happy that Leah is awake now. I should have really told the other lads that she was awake.

"Louis" Harry asked

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell us Leah was awake?"

"I forgot to tell you because I need to tell the doctors"

"Its okay"

Then I heard my name being shouted. It was Leah. She was screaming and kicking in her bed.  Quickly I ran to her only to be hit in the face by her. The doctors came in and pulled me outside. I'm scared now and scared for what could happen to Leah.

After a while the doctor came out. We all stood up and looked at the doctor while he spoke.

"Leah has had a bad dream and has relived the day all other again"

"Is she okay now?"

"Yer she is fine now but I would like it if Louis is the only one here for her"

"Why? We are her brothers to" Harry pooped up

"Well lets put it this way she forgot who the rest of you were. She only remembers Louis. I'm so sorry guys"

But she did remember Niall. She just forgot the other three. The lads stormed off but pulled Niall.

"Niall..wait"

"What Louis"

"She didn't forget you"

"What you on about?"

"She remember you but she need to ask me and I told her. She said that she knew who you were put forget your name."

"So she just forgot Liam, Zayn and Harry?"

"Yes. So can you stay with me please. I don't want to be on my own"

"I will do don't you worry"

Harry's POV

I can't believe my own sister forgot who I was. Louis left her and she still remembers him but I think it is because he has been there for her while she has been in the hospital.

What is going to happen now. We got her back and now we are going to lose her again.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello"

"I know where Leah is"

Then the phone line went dead.

What the hell was that.

I'm scared now.

I also got a text.

From Unknown

I'm going to get Leah and take her with me. You can't stop me because you don't know who I'm. Have a good life Harry. Plus I'm going to take Louis and Niall with me.

Oh no.

Louis's POV

I feel asleep in the chair and so did Niall. 

The next morning I woke up in a bed and I was with Niall and Leah. 

A man stood at the back with a black mask on. My phone rang and it was Harry. I was going to answer it until the man said

"Don't answer it or you all will get killed"

He then took my phone and threw it against the wall. It broke into a thousand pieces. 

I'm so scared

But what happens next.

The man punched me and I was blacked out. The last thing I remember was Niall shouting me.

Niall's POV

I'm so scared. I need to get out of her and fast but how.