The morning after

Leah's POV

I woke up to see that my room was a mess. I wonder what had happened last night when I went to bed.

Harry's POV

Last night I saw someone in Leah's room. It looked like a man but I wasn't sure. Louis had told me that it was the man who had taken Leah when she was in the hospital. I wonder what he is after her for. How did he find our house.  Leah was still her room and I bet she is wondering what has happened. 

"Harry" Leah shouted

"What?"

"What has happened to my room?"

"well someone came into your room and we think it might have been someone you know"

"Oh okay..thanks for telling me"

"Your welcome"

Then she went out of the house.

Leah's POV

I need to get some air so I went for a walk to the park. I took some bread with me so I could feed the ducks. Once I did that I sat on a bench to think about how my life has changed over the last year. However I'm glad that my life has changed and it is for the best. I had my family and I didnt need my friends. 

That's when I saw them my old friends walking up to me. The stopped when they saw me they started  shouting things at me.

"Oh look who it is"

"Its pregnant Leah who gets pregnant at 16"

"Slut, Slag"

"Leave her alone" I heard a male voice shout.

I turned around to see Louis standing there with a girl. The girl looked like Eleanor.

I jumped up and gave her a hug while Louis was telling the girls of for the name calling.

When we got back to the house I spent the day with Eleanor. It was really lovely. But it didn't help that I thought someone was watching me.