Why is everyone leaving me?!

Zayn's POV

I need to tell Leah and the boys that Niall has gone but how. I need to do it soon before they all find out.

Harry's POV

I sat on the sofa watching the T.V when Zayn came in the room looking like he had seen a ghost. I mean the man was as white as snow.

"Zayn  what's up?" I ask the man

"Oh nothing but I need to tell you all something. Where are the others?"

"They are in the house somewhere"

I got up and turned the T.V off and went to sit back down but Liam and Leah had taken my space so I sat next to  Paris and Sydney. But there was one person missing and that was Niall.

Leah's POV

I wonder what Zayn wants to tell us. I also wonder where Niall has got to.

"Zayn shouldn't we wait for Niall" I asked

"About that" Zayn started and then I knew it was something to do with Niall.

Zayn's POV

"About that" I started and everyone turned their heads at me.

"Niall is not here anymore. His clothes are not here. I think he went to live with Lou"

They all looked at me with sad eyes. Leah was about to say something but instead she just got up and walked out of the door. Liam got up and followed. Why did I have to tell her the news. She will hate me now for sure.

Leah's POV

When Zayn told me the news it hit me like a bricks. Was I that mad that Niall had to leave me without a goodbye. I need to talk to him so I walked out inside and phoned him. 

Ring

Ring

Ring

On the fourth ring someone answered the phone but it didnt sound like Niall it sounded like Louis.

"Hello..Niall's Phone" He said down the phone.

"Hi...is Niall there please"

"Yes he is but who is this first?"

"You don't know who I'm?"

"If I did I wouldn't have asked you"

"I can't believe you forgot what your own sister sounds like Lou"

"Leah?"

"Yer about time. I just wanted to ask Niall why he had left"

"Well he is busy unpacking at the moment"

That's when I heard this voice shout Louis to come and help him.

"Listen I have to go and help him but nice talking to you."

"Yer same here..bye"

With that I put the phone down. I started to cry . I stopped when I felt a pair of arms come around my waist. It was Liam. He looked scared and worried. I just cried and then he pulled me into a hug, where I just said " Why is everyone leaving me?" Who will be the next one to leave me I wonder. Will it be Liam, Harry or Zayn?.