America!!

Leah's POV

We landing in America around about 2:00pm. We all got our stuff and headed to get our cases. Once we got them we headed out of the airport and gone in the cabs that was sent for us. 

The drive to my dad's house was a long one. I fell asleep on Harry. He is actually comfy. Once we got to my dad's we all got out of the car and fell on to the ground because of how close we were. My dad laughed at us and helped us all up.  He pulled me in for a hug which I loved because I had missed them. You see my dad moved to America because he found someone out there when he went on holiday there. 

I walked into the house and saw that it was massive. It was bigger than the one we had in England. My room was even bigger. I saw two more girls come in my room. I didn't know how they was. 

"You guys are?" I asked them.

" We are your step-sisters. We was born once your dad move her. I'm India and this is my twin sister Jesy. You must be Leah" 

"Yes. It is nice to meet you" I told them.

"Nice to meet you to" Jesy answered back and then left the room.

Once they left I phoned Louis.

Louis's POV

My phone started to ring. At first I thought it was Harry but it was Leah. So I answered it.

Our phone call:

"Hello" 

" Hey Lou"

"Yer what do you want?" I snapped back her.

"I-I-I". Then the phone line went dead.

Great I have juts upset her and she was only going to ask how I was. I feel like a idiot now. So I took to twitter. I wasn't reading the tweets on my homepage until I saw that Leah had tweeted.

@Leah_May I hate how things have turned out:-(!

I tweeted her back saying:

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Leah_May whats up kidda. I'm always here for you.

However she didnt answer me. I really have hurt her feelings. Well done Louis.  I needed to get over to America and talk to her. 

I got my laptop out and booked a plane ticket to America for tonight. I'm going to sort this thing out once and for all.

Paris's POV

I loved America so far. I can't believe we are going to live here. India and Jesy are amazing and they are even twins and me and my sister are triplets. So my dad had a set of triplets and then a set of twins. 

Leah was quiet and I knew there was something wrong with her. I didn't asked her but I saw what she wrote on twitter. So I went up to her to ask her what was wrong. 

" Leah. What's up?"

"Oh nothing. I'm fine"

"Well what's with the tweet?"

"Oh that. Just ignore it"

"Okay"

I left it there because I knew she didn't want to talk about it.

Leah's POV

Great I have upset Louis.

I tweeted saying that I hated the way things had turned out. He answered to my tweet but I didnt answer him in case I made him mad again. Paris even asked me what was up and I told her nothing.

I hated how things had turned out.

Liam's POV

America was amazing but I missed Louis. I didn't tell no one in case they wouldn't talk to me again. So I went to find Leah to tell her I was her brother.I did ask the rest of the lads first before I told her and they said go for it so I was.

I found her outside in the garden. I went up to and told her that I need to talk to her.

Here goes.

"Well I'm your brother Leah. I'm the third oldest"

She just looked at me and hugged me. She said that she was happy that I told her and she wanted to know more about me.

"My full name is Liam James Payne. I was born on the 29th of August 1993."

"Thanks for telling me Liam. Now I know that I have you to talk to."

She seemed upset but I just left it.

Leah' POV

I had another brother so I took to twitter and tweeted.

@Leah_May: @Real_Liam_Payne thanks for cheering me up. It means alot and thanks for the hug they are amazing:-)!

Louis's POV

I had packed and was on the way to the airport. I was on twitter and saw that Leah had tweeted Liam. He must have told her told that he was her brother. 

I wanted to get to America now before anything else happens.