Help!

Niall's POV

We need help and fast but where do we get it from? 

I need to get my phone out from my pocket to try and phone Harry , Liam and Zayn. However my hands were tied behind me to a chair.  We need to get out of here and fast.

Leah's POV

I woke up in more pain but the room I was in was dark. A man stood at the side off me. I didn't know how he was.

Where was Louis and Niall? Why was I here? Who was this man stood next to me?

The man suddenly stood me up but I screamed out in pain because I was still in pain. The man just stood there and give me a weird look. He finally spoke to me.

"Well well...who do we have here?" He asked me

"Well my name is Leah, who are you?"

"You don't know who I'm"

"Oh right ....so how do you know how I'm?"

"I just okay"

Then he left me. So I got my phone out and phoned Harry.

Harry's POV

My phone started to ring and I looked and saw it was Leah.

"Hello Leah"

"I need your help"

"Why what's up?"

"I don't need to know where I'm . I'm in a room with two other people"

"Okay. Is Louis and Niall with you?"

"No they are not. I'm scared Harry"

"Okay...I'm on my way....don't move Leah. I think I know where you are"

"Okay...thanks Harry. Bye"

I think I know where the guys are. So I set off to help them.

Louis's POV

I have no idea where I'm and where Leah and Niall is. However I need to get out of here. 

I made my way out of the room to hear Niall screaming. So I went to him and helped him out of th chair he was tied to.

"Louis...how did you get out of that room you was in?" He asked

"I will tell you later right now we have to get out and find Leah"

We both made it out of the room, but we both bumped into something who shouted out in pain. That could only be Leah.

"Leah" I asked

"Yer that's me"

"We thought you was one of them. We need to get out of here"

"I know and I have phoned Harry. He thinks he knows where we are"

"Okay..lets go quick"

We all started to make our way to the front door. We crept quietly down the stairs but while doing that we heard them move about. I was scared for me, Niall and Leah. Once we heard them go in the kitchen we made our way to the front door and made it out to see Harry just pull up in his car. I was never as happy to see Harry.

Harry's POV

I finally found where they were. Once I pulled up and got out of my car, I saw Leah, Louis and Niall coming out. They all jumped on me and hugged me.

"Guys come on we need to go before they come out" I told them while they let go of me.

"Okay" Niall replied getting into the car while helping Louis get Leah in the car.

Once we was all in the car and buckled up, I started the car. However they men came out and saw us so I made a quick get away with the guys in the car.

Jo's POV

I can't believe I let Leah go. I miss her already even if she is my cousin. Why did i have to kidnapped her? We could be be friends now but I don't think we can now.