What now?!

Louis's POV

Well Leah has been a little bit off lately. I don't know why but I need to get to the bottom of it to find out why.  So I have deiced to take Leah out for something to eat and to get her birthday present as it is her birthday on Tuesday. I also need to get Paris and Sydney one but what do I get them. I'm closer to Leah so I know what to get her. I need Liam's help on this.

Leah's POV

Louis is taking me out for something to eat tonight. I wonder what is up with him. However Harry has been hanging around me all day. He must know something about me that I don't know. I hope he didn't look at my laptop because I left it on that house I was looking at.

Harry's POV

I wanted to go on my twitter but I couldn't because my phone had died. So I went on Leah's laptop and when I opened it I saw a house. Was she moving out? No I don't want her to move out. I would lose myself if Leah moved out. 

Now I'm spending all day with her until she has to go out with Louis. I also need to ask her and see what is going on in mind.

"Leah" I ask

"Yer?"

"Why was you looking at house's on your laptop?"

"Well there is no room here for me and when the baby is born the space will be evern smaller"

"No it will not and you are not going no where...okay you are staying put with us and I will not take no for an answer"

"Okay"

Then we hugged it out. I really do love my little sister loads.

Louis's POV

I walked into Leah's room to see her and Harry hugging. I was going to see if she was ready to go but she wasn't. So I just crept out of the room and left them. I guess she would want to spend the day with Harry as he is closer to her age. So I deiced to go out shopping myself and then go and see my girlfriend.

Leah's POV

I spent the day with Harry but soon after I was getting ready. I had finished getting ready about an hour ago now. Louis had told me we would go out around about 6 so I got ready at 5:30. Now it is 6:30 and he hasn't shown up or text me to tell me where he is. It finally reached 7 and I deiced I was going to bed. However before I went to bed I text Louis.

To Louis

Thanks for not coming to get me Louis. 

After that I went to bed.

Louis's POV

My phone beeped and I pulled it out. It was a text from Leah. I wounder what it says.

From Leah

Thanks for not coming to get me Louis.

What does she mean by that. So I sent one back.

To Leah

Well you and Harry seemed close today, so I thought you would like to spend the day with him.

After I sent the text I went to bed at my girlfriend's house.

Next Morning

Liam's POV

Well Louis never come home last night. It is now 9:00in the morning and Leah hasn't got up yet. Everyone else is up apart from Leah. I hope she is okay because she went to bed early last night and I hope the baby is okay.

Niall's POV

I wounder what had happened last night. Now Louis had come home but Leah was still in her room. No one could get her to come out of the room. Not even her twin sister's. I really do hope she is okay in there.

Zayn's POV

I just come back from Perrie's and everyone was sat in the living room looking up stairs.

"What is everyone looking at?" I ask

"Well Leah is still in her room and she been there since last night" Niall told me

"Well she might be tired and don't forget she is carrying a baby"

I then walked up stairs to her room, ignoring them all as they were shouting at me to come back down.

I entered her room to see her sat on her laptop looking at something.

"Hi" I said to her

She looked up from the laptop and put it down.

"Hi" she smiled at me

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...just really tired"

"Okay...do you want me to get you anything?"

"Yes please"

Leah's POV

I told Zayn what I wanted and made my way down stairs to the living room. Everyone was sat there even Louis. Harry, Liam and Niall got up and gave me a hug. Louis just got up and went into the kitchen where Zayn was.

What have I done now? What has happened now? I guess I will find out soon.