So What Now?!

Louis's POV

I need to find out who sent El that text. I made sure that I deleted it before she saw it . I guess who ever this person has found out that Leah is having my child. I need to find out who sent this and quick before they find El and tell her.

So I got in the shower and once I got out I got dressed. I made my way to my car and set off to find this person. I had already had wrote the number down in my phone. So decided to phone and see who it was. I pulled out my phone, typed in the number and dialed it. 

The person picked up on the second ring.

Ring

Ring

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Yer you can. Was you the person who sent that text to my girlfriend?"

"I might be or I might be not"

"Please tell me. I need to know"

"Fine I was"

"Meet me somewhere please"

"Okay I will meet you in the park in a hour"

"Okay"

"Bye"

He hung up and I made my way to the park.

Leah's POV

The only time I had seen Louis was this morning when he came into my room. I had already made breakfast for everyone and I was about to go shopping with El,Perrie and Sophia. We were on our way when I spotted Louis car at the park but I didn't tell the girls. i just text him saying:

To Louis

What are you doing at the park?!x

Louis's POV

I was waiting for this person to turn up. He finally turned up.

"You must be Louis. I'm Joe"

That's all I remember because he beat me up. My nose and lip were bleeding. My stomach and hurt were pounding. I didn't know why he did that to me. I did look at my phone and see that I had a text from Leah but I didn't answer I just phoned Harry.

Harry's POV

Louis had phoned me to pick him up from the park. I wonder why because he had his car. I pulled up and went to find him. Once I did I ran up to him but his eyes were close. So I picked him up and carried him to the hospital. Once we got there I booked him and waited for what seemed forever.I need to tell everyone but not before I know what's up with Lou.

So what happens to us all I wonder?!