Christmas Day!!!!

Leah's POV

This morning I was woken up early by Niall as he is excited that it is Christmas.

"Come on Leah...get up I want open my presents" Niall informed me.  All I did was moan at him because it was to early to get up.

"Leah please!"

"Niall.....I will get up in a minute...let me have some sleep..please"

"No everyone is waiting for you"

"Okay...fine I'm up"

Once I was up I saw everyone waiting for me and I guess Niall was telling the truth for once.So we all went down straits to open our presents from our family.  We all opened the presents from our mum but once I got down to the few all the lads eyes was on me. That's when I saw that the last gifts were from the lads. I opened them and saw that Louis had got me a new IPhone , Zayn got me some make up, Liam got me some concert tickets for next year, Niall got me an IPad and little Harry got me a laptop. I gave them all a hug and said thank you for my gift. I have the best family ever.

Louis's POV

Seeing all the gifts that we gave Leah made me  smile because she was happy and enjoying Christmas. After opening presents it was time for dinner. Thanks to Harry all the lads had to help.

Harry's POV

I told mum that I would do the dinner this year and that she rest. So I got all the lads to help me with cooking as I couldn't do it all on my own. So here we all are me, Louis, Zayn , Liam and Niall making dinner in the kitchen we have.  Niall, Liam and Louis are on vegetables duty and me ans Zayn are doing the meat and potatoes. We had done it all so now we are waiting for it to cook.

Liam's POV

After Harry made us all cook dinner .....we had to eat it aswell. It will actually lovely. Harry is a really good cook. After dinner we all sat around in the living room to watch a Christmas movie which was lovely as Leah was cuddling up to me and Louis to keep herself warm. I found this adorable. The next thing I knew was that me , Lou and Leah were fast asleep.

Zayn's POV

Looking at Liam, Lou and Leah asleep made my Christmas so I took a picture and put it on twitter.

@ZaynMailk look at these three fast asleep..@Real_Liam_Payne, @Louis_Tomlinson and @Leah_Mayy.

Soon there was only me and Niall a woke so we deiced to draw on there faces. We did Harry first and then Louis, Liam and then Leah. They all looked so funny but then we got a Skype call from our sisters back in America so we had to wake the lads and Leah up.

Niall's POV

Talking to Paris and Sydney over Skype was amazing. However they wouldn't stop laughing at the guys because me and Zayn had drew all over there faces. After the call they all pined us down drew on our faces to get us back for what we did to them. We all had a good time and now we are all in the bathroom getting the pen off us but we are having a water fight. I love my brothers and sister loads. I don't know what I would do without them.

Leah's POV

I have had a good day but now it's time for bed...so night guys. Roll on next Christmas because I knew it will be a good one..see you all soon.