New Life!

Liam's POV

I was sat in my room watching the news when One Direction was mentioned. The news reporter said 

"One Direction member Louis Tomlinson leaves the band. The 21 year old announces on twitter that he has left the group"

What the hell. Louis has left the band without telling us. I have to go and tell the rest of the boys before they find out like this. I wonder what the fans are feeling like.

I found Harry, Niall and Zayn in Leah's room. She crying. I wonder what is up with her. I knocked on the door and waited for them to tell me I could go in. Harry shouted that I could go in to her room.

"Hey guys I need to tell you something" I told them.

"Whats up Liam" Harry asked back.

"Well Louis has left the band and I dont know where he is because he is not answering his phone"

"We all know he has left Liam. He came here and Leah said some things she shouldnt have said" Niall informed 

Oh that's why Leah is crying. She must thing all this is her fault.

Leah's POV

It is all my fault Louis has left the band. Why was I so stupid and silly. He only came here to sort things out with me but I didn't let him. I need to find him to tell him that I'm sorry. So I went on twitter and tweeted him.

@Leah_May: @Louis_Tomlinson Where are you. I need to talk to you. Please tweet me back.

I turned my phone off and waited for him to answer me.

Louis's POV

I was allowed to go home the day after. Once out of the hospital I went and brought myself a flat. I also got all my stuff out of the house and moved into my flat. While moving in my phone vibrated on my leg. It was a twitter mention from Leah. Wait Leah. The tweet said: @Leah_May: @Louis_Tomlinson Where are you. I need to talk to you. Please tweet me back.

Was she starting to feel sorry for what she has done. However it was too late. 

My twitter so still going mad with people trying to get me to follow them or tweet them happy birthday. I just ignore them and carried on with unpacking. Once I done that I got dressed and went out for some phone as I had no food in the flat. 

I walked down the street to this little cafe. I hope no one would see me and no one did. I entered and sat down. After a while someone came to take my order. I ordered a sausage and mash. When I told them what I wanted they left me alone to my own thoughts and my phone flashed again. It was twitter again but this time is was a direct message from Niall. What does he want. I opened the message and it said:

From @NiallOffical

Louis were are you. I need to talk to you.

I wrote back to him

To @NiallOffical

I'm fine Niall. I'm in London. Stop worrying about me. Enjoy America. Just remember that I still love you bro:-)!

I knew he was worrying about me. He wrote back really fast.

From @NiallOffical

Okay but you need to know Leah is sorry for what she said to you. I love you too bro and I miss you:-(!

Great Niall says he misses me and told me Leah was sorry. The person who told my order came back with my food. I said thanks to them and started to eat.

Niall's POV

Talking to Louis made me smile but I did miss him alot. I walked into the kitchen where Harry was cooking. It must be dinner time and I thank Harry for cooking because I'm hungry. Harry pulled me out of my thoughts because he said something to me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked me

Oh crap. I was smiling beacuse I had been talking to Lou. I couldnt tell him that.

"Oh nothing" I replied back but it wasn't true. Once I said that he just left it and carried on cooking. While he was doing that I looked at my phone and saw that Lou had answered me back.

From @Louis_Tomlinson

I miss you too bro. I need one of your hugs. Why dont I give you my new number so you can text me but dont give it to no one else.

To @Louis_Tomlinson

Don't worry I will not and if you don't mind.

So Louis gave me he new number and I texted him.

To Louis

Is it okay if I come and visit you please. I don't like it here without you-Niall!xx

To my surprise he answered back really fast.

From Louis

Yes you can  Niall. Im lonely without people. My flat is so empty at the moment-Louis!xx

Wait he had a flat now. Once he told me that I could come an visit him, I texted him back saying that I was booking a ticket coming down tonight. So I booked myself a ticket and went to pack.

Louis' POV

I'm glad that Niall is coming to visit me. I'm looking forward to seeing him again. He told me he had booked a plane ticket and I told him to text me when he was at the airport because I would stay up so I could pick my little brother up. I hope he stays here for a long time and if he does I'm going to ask him to move in with me. I'm sure he will like it here.

Niall' POV

I had finished packing while everyone else was eating their food. My plane ride was soon so I tipped toed down the stairs with my stuff and made my way out of the backdoor and to the cab that was waiting for me. I told the driver that wanted to go the airport and while on the way I texted Louis telling him I was on my way.

The drive to the airport was a long drive. Once we got there I paid the drive and went to book in. I did that and waited for my plane to be called, it soon was. I got on the plan and I found my seat. I knew it was going to be a long plane ride so I put my headphones in and texted Lou that I was on the plane.

Zayn's  POV

Niall didn't join us for dinner I wonder whats a matter with him. After dinner I went to him room to check on him. I knocked on the door but he didnt answer so I went in. To my surprise he wasn't there and everything was gone.

Should I tell the boys?

Leah will be heart broken again if she finds out.

Well played Niall!!