Your my oldest brother?!

Louis's POV

I pulled up at the park. I saw a girl sat on a bench and I knew it was Leah. I started to walk towards her. Before I knew we was face to face.

"Hey" was all I could get out.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" She snapped back.

"Well you see before you was born your mum had other children" I said back. She just stood there with her mouth wide open. I don't like where this is going. She said nothing so I carried on.

"Well I'm one of them children. So me and you are brother and sister but step ones. We have different dads"

"Oh right. So are you the eldest?" She asked me.

"Yer. I'm 21. My full name is Louis William Tomlinson. I was born on the 24th of December 1991." I told her this while was looking at the ground.

She walked up to me and said that she was glad I told her. That I made her happy that someone had told her the truth ,but what she didn't know was that she had 4 more brothers. Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry. What happened next brought me out of my thoughts. She hugged me. Leah actually hugged me.

"I knew we have only just meet but I feel like I can tell you anything" she informed me while hugging me.

I cried when she the told me that and she said that she loved me and I told her I loved her too. After that we let go of each other. I took her back to the car and went back to the house.

Leah's POV

When he told me he was my brother I was mad at first and wanted to punch him. However he told me everything about his life and I warmed to him. That's why I gave him a hug and told what I did. I also told him I loved him. Yes I did love my older brother before I seem him and learnt about this.

Once we got in the car and drove to the house. I went on my twitter and did a tweet.

My tweet said: @Leah_May just found out some great news. Plus @Louis_Tomlinson gives out great hugs:-)!

I was happy.

We got to the house and everyone was there. I still hadn't opened my presents from this morning. The pile was even bigger this time. I opened them and they were amazing.

I got a: new iPhone, make up, loads of Little Mix stuff, Little Mix tour tickets and back stage passes. I even got One Direction tickets and even backstage passes and loads of One Direction stuff and loads more stuff. Louis had got me a lovely necklace and ring set. It was lovely and it must have cost him a lot. I thanked him with a tweet.

@Leah_May:@Louis_Tomlinson thanks for my birthday gift. I love it:-)!

I also gave him a hug and kiss which got the boys wondering.

I knew from what had happened tonight me and Louis were fine.

Harry's POV

He told her. How dare he.

Niall's POV

Why is Leah and Louis hugging? They can't go out because Lou is 21 and Leah is 16. She even gave him a kiss.

Liam's POV

What the hell? Louis and Leah hugging. He told her. He didn't go outside he went to tell her.

Zayn's POV

I was falling to sleep so I didn't know what was happening.

Louis's POV

Great all the boys were angry with me. I could tell by their faces. They all said goodnight and went to bed.

Leah was now in bed. So I decide to go to bed as well. I said night and walked up stairs. As I walked past Harry's bedroom I heard talking. It was about me and tonight's events. Great. I walked to my room got changed and got in bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long and painful day for me.

Great.