What Happens Next?!

Harry's POV

Leah has gone and I didnt have the chance to stop her. Louis and Niall both looked really worried , I bet they know about Leah. Niall started to cry I guess he misses his younger sister and I guess Louis does to because he has started to cry to.

"Lou and Ni are you both okay and why are you here?" I ask them

"Well Leah phoned me and told me that she was going. So we both got on a planeand came here." Lou replied back.

" Well you didnt care about her when you both left"

"I-I-I"

"Thats what I fought Lou"

The next thing I knew was the front door was being open by Liam and Zayn. They both looked angry. They both said hello to Lou and Ni , but they both ingored me.

I wonder what I have done.

Zayn' POV

Great why are Lou and Ni here. I bet they know that Leah has gone.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them

"Well we wanted to see you guys and Leah" Lou told me

"Well you are to late because Leah has gone back to the UK"

"Oh right. That's where she has gone. We need to go there an find her" Harry popped up.

So that's what we did. We booked 5 tickets to England to find Leah and get her back.

Louis's POV

We need to get Leah back so I can talk to her.

Leah is my sister and I need to make things right with her even if it takes for ages to do. Harry, Liam and Zayn didn't look happy to see me and Niall but I don't care , all I care is Leah and finding her.

Once we booked the tickets we packed all our stuff that we needed . Me and Niall stayed downstairs as we didn't need to pack anything.

"Do you think they are happy to see us?" Niall asked me

"I don't know" I told him.

Once the lads was ready we finally set out for the UK.

Leah's POV

I finally landed in the UK. My nan and grandad was out the airport waiting for me. I was so glad to see them I haven't seen them in ages.

"Hello Leah" my nan said to me

"Hey nan and grandad, how's you two"

"We are fine Leah , how's you?"

"I'm fine. I'm just glad to be back home"

It was a long ride home but once I got there I unpacked in my nan's house. While I was unpacking I got a text from my bestfriend Natasha.

From Natasha-

Hey Leah . I heard you are back in the UK. I can't wait to see you and have a good catch up with you. I love you kidda:-)!xxxx

To Natasha-

Hey:-). Yer I'm back in the UK. I can't wait to see you too and have a good catch up and tell you something's . Do you want to meet up today if you are free? I love you too kidda:-)!xxxx

From Natasha-

Yer meet me in the park at 5. See you then:-)!xxxx

I meet Natasha at 5 in the park after I finished unpacking and told my nan were I was going.

While I was on the way to the park, Louis, Zayn,Liam,Niall and Harry were going around my mind. I miss them and need to be back with them. When I got to the park Natasha was asking me questions like why have you left them? Don't you like them? Because I would if I was their sister.

This make me thing about what is going to happen in my life.

That night I have loads of images and thoughts going around my head.

All I could thing of was what is going to happen next in my life!.