The day after the night before!

Louis's POV

I woke up at 6:00 the following morning. I had no sleep last night. The events of last night were still on my mind. Still thinking about it I got out of bed and got dressed. Walking out of my room I saw Liam just standing still looking out of the window. I went up to him to ask him what's up but he just walked off back to his room.

When I got to the kitchen I saw that the girls were up. They must be up early as they were going to school. However they were still in their pjs.

"You guys going to school today?" I asked.

Paris answered back. "No we are not. We are going to visit our dad in America"

Wait. What. They only went back to school yesterday and now they are going away. I went back upstairs to see that the girls room was empty. Was they going to live with him?. On the other hand the lads still in their rooms and they were still not talking to me. I felt all alone. I hated that.

Leah's POV

I can't believe I'm going to live in America with the family. All the family are going to. I will miss Louis loads. All the other lads are coming but not him.

They are not going to live out there with us. They are having a holiday.

Harry says that Louis can't come because of what he did lastnight and the rest of the boys needed to talk to me. Great.

Louis went back in his room , so we all made our way out of the door with our cases and got in the cars and drove off. You see Liam had an idea that when we got up and we got dressed he told us to put a long coat on so Louis wouldn't click on. So we did. I hate leaving him behind. We got to the airport and checked in. We waited for while until our plane was ready. Once it was ready we got on the plane and it started. I logged on my twitter and sent out a tweet.

The tweet said :@Leah_May goodbye England. Welcome sunny America.

Once I sent it I logged off and fell to sleep.

Louis's POV

I woke up again around about 11. The house seemed quiet to quiet. I logged on to twitter and saw that they lad had tweeted saying they were going to America along with Leah and her sisters. Even my mum had tweeted that she couldn't wait to start her new life in America. Wait. What.

Then it hit me my whole family had left me here and gone to America.

Harry's POV

I hated leaving Louis behind and not telling him. I wanted him to be here. He is my bestfriend but he told Leah without telling us first. Right now I hate but I love him at the same time.

Leah's POV

I wonder what Louis is doing now. I looked at Harry who sitting next to me, he looked sad.

"What's up Harry?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing. I'm fine" he asked back.

I logged back on twitter and saw that Louis had tweeted saying

@Louis_Tomlinson can't believe you guys have done this. After everything we went through :-(!

My heart broke once I read this.

What have we done?!