Time to change my life!

Leah's POV

After my mum told me about her past I knew it was time to change my life. People on twitter was giving me hate because Louis had left the band and that they wanted to kill me but deep down I knew this wasn't true.  

I was that upset about what people were saying so I phoned Louis.

Ring 

Ring

For the first time ever he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello Lou. I need to ask you something important."

Louis' POV

I wounder what is up with Leah , she doesn't sound happy . She sounds worried.

"Yer fire away " I tell her.

" Well you know since you have left the band and told  them by  twitter"

I didn't like were this way going. Was she getting hate on twitter. This was all my fault.

"Yer" I said back quickly

"Well since then I have been getting hate and people telling me to die, so I wanted to say bye"

Then she was gone what does she mean bye. I need to get in touch with the other lads and ask them what is up with Leah.

Harry's POV

I woke up around about ten. Liam and Zayn were out getting breakfast. Everyone else was still in bed. I made my way down to the kitchen to find a note on the kitchen table. 

On  the front it said: "To who is up first"

So I guess this is me.

I opened and started to read it.

" Since Louis has left the band and told the fans by twitter. I have had nothing but hate from Directioners and they had said that I should die. So they have got their wish. I'm not going to be living here anymore. I have moved on and before you get scared I'm not going to kill myself , I just need a break. So don't come looking for me.

Leah!x

Oh no. Leah needs to come back before her mum gets back here. When I looked up I saw two figures looking down at me. It only had to be two people to I knew.

Louis and Niall.

Niall's POV 

Lou told me everything and now we are on our way to America. We finally arrived and made our way out of the airport. Thankfully no fans was there. We got to the car and the next thing I knew I was asleep. 

Lou shouted at me get up about 2 hours later when we was bang outside the house that I had missed. Once we reached the door is was unlocked so we both walked in to see Harry at the kitchen table looking at a note. The note had to be from Leah because his face was as white as new snow. What the hell has happened since the last time I was here.

Leah's POV

I brought a plane ticket to the UK. I really need to see my nan and grandad again. Things were going to plan that was until I bumped into them.

Yes them are my two older brothers. Liam and Zayn.

Liam's POV

Breakfast was amazing. I loved spending time with Zayn. You can always have a laugh with him and forget all your worries.

We was messing around with each other when we both bumped into someone with a suite case. I swear that person is Leah. When that person looked up I was right.

Zayn's POV

Where was she going. I needed to know.

"Where are you going Leah?" I ask her

"Im just going to see my nan and grandad in the UK I need to sort my life out"

"Why your life is good?" Liam asked her

" I know but I need to see them"

"Okay. Well have a safe trip and phone us when you get there" we both said at the same time.

" Dont worry guys I will"

After she had said that she was gone.

Now time to go home and get some answers from Harry.

I bet he doesn't know.

Leah's POV

I'm glad that they didn't stop me. Now time to go to the UK to change my life for the better.

I hope my new life is amazing so I can finally say goodbye to my old one.

Goodbye old life

Hello new life.