What you doing here?!

Louis's POV

I got to the airport around about 10:00. I checked in me and my stuff and then waited until my flight was called. Around about an hour later it was time to get on the plane.

Once on the plane I found my seat and I sat down and waited for the plan to take off. It did a few minutes later which I was glad about. It was going to be a long plan ride. So I just put my headphones in and fell asleep.

Leah's POV

After what Liam had told me we went back inside where to other boys were. They looked nervous and scared.

"What's up guys" I said while sitting down next to Harry.

He turned to me and said to me that him, Niall and Zayn wanted to talk to me. Was they my brothers to?.

"Well then start" I told him

"Well you see you have meet two of your older brothers Louis and Liam."

"Yes I have"

"Me, Niall and Zayn are also your brothers"

"Oh okay" I smiled at him and the rest and they smiled back.

"Tell me more about yourself" I told them.

"Well my full name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm the 5th oldest boy and my birthday is on the 1st of February and I was born in 1994."

Next to tell me was Niall.

"My full name is Niall James Horan. I'm the 4th oldest boy. I was born in Ireland. I was born on the 13th of September 1993."

Last was Zayn.

"Well my full name is Zayn Javadd Malik. I'm the 2nd oldest boy. I was born on the 12th of January 1993."

Well at least I know who my family is now. At least there is no more secrets. So I got up and hugged them and thanked them for telling me.

I was now ready to enjoy my new life in America. However I did miss my friends and family who still lived in England. I didn't miss Louis anymore because he hurt my feelings and made me angry. It took the lads ages to make me feel better. I'm not going to let him change my moods again.

Harry's POV

Once we told Leah my shoulders became lighter. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text.

To Harry:

Come and pick me up from the airport please. I know we are not talking but I need to talk to Leah- Louis!

He was here. What hurt me the most was that he said we wasn't talking and that he put Louis instead of Lou or Boobear. I texted him back.

From Harry:

On my way. Wait outside for me-Harry!

I got in my car and drove to the airport. It was a long drive. Yes I had my car shipped over so did the rest of the boys who could drive.

Once I got there I saw him. He put his stuff in the back and climbed in the back with them. Great. He doesn't like me anymore.

The car ride back was a quiet one. He played on his phone the whole ride. Once we got to the house I saw Leah on the front with a dog. Was there a dog when we got here?. She saw me and gave me cuddle and was smiling. That was until she saw Louis. Her face dropped.

Leah's POV

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you and explain what happened when you phoned me" he said.