Chapter 2

Haven's Pov

 I was studying  Violet and Rebecca to see if I could tell the difference, and I found out how.

Violet has straight dark brown hair and one of her eyes flash gold while the other is brown like mine, Rebecca flashes gold eyes and has the same exact curls like Harry. The doctor says by the time they're older there eyes should be able to change them when they want, but for now they flash randomly when you look in there eyes. 

 I gave Harry one by one and watched as he sang softly to them, feeling my eye lids get heavier as I watched them.

 Harry's Pov

 I had both my daughters in my arms, they're eyes watched me as I sang to them softly.

" Hi babies, I'm your daddy and I'm going to show you everything there is to know and I'll be there to protect you.", I said and kissed both there foreheads. I turned back to Haven to see she was asleep. 

" You guys made mommy super tired.", I stated and saw them both yawn at the same time making me chuckle.  The door opened and I turned my head to see the doctor.

" Hello, Mr.Styles I'm here to tell you that your children and girlfriend can leave tomorrow morning but you have to leave since visiting hours are over. Sorry son.", he stated and I frowned while looking at the babies they were asleep. I nodded at the doctor and put the babies in there little hospital beds next to Haven.

" Haven.", I whispered and shook her lightly, she hummed in response and opened one eye.

" I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow morning ok.", I said and he nodded and closed her eyes again.

" They're asleep right?", she asked her voice sounding hoarse from just being asleep.

" Yeah, there next to the bed.", I stated and she nodded. I placed a kiss on her forehead and left them in the room.

******* Next morning******

The hospital doors opened when I was in front of them, the boys came along and brought Haven a bag to change. I said good morning to the women behind the desk and wrote down my name for visiting, as we made our way to Haven's door I could hear crying and I rushed in. What I saw made me smile, Haven holding both babies and bouncing them so they can stop crying.

" Why do you both have your father's stubbornness?", she asked them and they stopped crying from the sound of her voice and stared at her. She put them both on the bed and started playing with them, kissing there hands and feet.

" Haven!", the boys said and pushed me out the way to see the babies but Haven jumped in front of the bed in a blink of an eye with blazing gold eyes and hissed at them in a crouched position, which shocked me she's never been like this before.

" Your going to scare them, be careful and quiet.", she said and got up to go back to the other side of the room her eyes still were gold and the babies smiled at her.

" Hey babe.", I said when I suddenly appeared next to her and she hugged me then I looked down at the Violet and Rebecca , smiling at them.

" Hi girls, daddy's back.", I cooed and they smiled. Someone cleared there throat and I looked up to find Louis with a smirk.

" Well, can the uncles meet the girls?", Louis asked and Haven nodded. I handed her the bag with extra clothes in it and she went to go change in the bathroom. I watched as the boys played with Violet and Rebecca.

" How do you know the difference between the two?", Niall asked and Zayn nodded.

" Easy, Violet has the curly hair and Rebecca has straight hair.", I stated.

" And there eyes are different as well.", Haven's voice said behind me. I looked at her confused, she walked up to the bed and made her eyes change color. She looked at the babies, their eyes changed color; Violet had one glazing gold eye and Rebecca had two blazing gold eyes.

" That's cool.", Liam said and I nodded still looking at them as there eyes went back to a deep brown.

" Alright lets get out of here.", I said and I picked up one baby while Haven picked up another and made our way out the door.

This was going to be a new chapter in our lives, not just for us but everyone.

Hey guys:), here's a chapter, Haven's protective mother side is scary.

Comment your thoughts on the chapter and I want to know something about you guys.

Comment what grade your in and see if were in the same grade.

Alright guys bye now :)