Chapter 26

Rebecca's Pov

 A gasp fell from my lips as I released my sister and caught her before she hit the ground, I started to take fast deep breathes as the fire around us died down and I watched everyone that I knew and love stare at me in horror; my mom was climbing out of a gaping hole in the ground that I caused and when she moved her hair out of her face she gasped and tears went to her eyes as she looked at me and then  at my sister that laid in my arms. She was in front of me in a blink of an eye and I felt my bottom lip quiver as she fell to her knees in front of us and I couldn't even look her in the eye as tears streamed from my own. I didn't fight back, I let my demon take over me and let Nick control me; I felt a hand on my arm but I refused to  look up.

" Rebecca.", my mom's voice filled my ears and I silently sobbed my shoulders shook as it came out.

" Rebecca Jane Styles look at me now.", she said in a stern voice and I slowly and ever so hesitantly looked at her seeing her tear stained cheeks. She put her hand on my face caressing it.

" I missed you, bec...", she said and I sobbed loudly this time. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out besides more sobs. I looked at my sister and pulled her more into my chest, rocking from side to side. My mom sniffed and leaned her head on my shoulder rocking all of us but it didn't comfort me at all it made me more guiltier, my mind wondered to dad wondering what he would think.

" Rebecca.", a voice said that was hoarse and husky. My head shot up and tears came down faster as I looked at my dad who looked into my eyes and then looked at my arms. Eyes immediately widen and tears came out as he came towards me, I put my sister in my moms arms and back away from my dad as he looked like he was going to hit me; I cried out as he stopped in front of me and I hid myself under my arms. My forearms were grabbed and I screamed as tears came down.

" Rebecca!!", he shouted and I looked at his chest sobbing loudly. Covering my eyes with my hand as my shoulders shook, I was pulled into his chest and I pushed him away but he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me.

" It's okay.", he kept repeating and repeating while rubbing my back. I squeezed my eyes shut and my fist clenched shaking slightly. I blew up.

" NO IT'S NOT!", I screamed sending my dad back a couple of inches with a ring of smoke from the dirt that his boots scraped off the ground. I kept shouting no and everything bounced away from me, as if it was running from the monster that I was; I fell to my knees and punched the ground causing it to crack beneath my fist.

" You need to learn how to control your emotions, look what this has got you and your sister!", my dad yelled and I felt my eyes turn black as I whipped around picked him up with my powers. I felt myself raise off the ground to his eye level and I stared at him in the eye.

" I would of never killed her. Nick compelled me to kill her and the rest of you but I got out of the compulsion when I saw my sister was dead. So don't go telling me how to control my emotions.", I said my voice was deep like a... demon. I let myself fall back to the ground turning around and walking away from everyone; I let my father fall back to the ground as I took off running into the forest looking for the one who caused this.

Nick.

***************************

 Haven's Pov

 I looked at Harry with tear stained cheeks, and he sniffed rubbing his eyes trying to rid himself of tears but it didn't work as  more kept coming out. He stroked Violet's hair and then sobbed loudly I brought my daughter closer to my chest and fell into his, he wrapped his arms around the both of us and we cried; I felt my eyes turn gold and lightening flashed throughout the sky and kept flashing and flashing. I closed my eyes praying to bring my daughters life back but nothing happened, I kissed Violet's forehead and got out of Harry's embrace; I laid her on the floor and put her hands over each others on her stomach. Lightening kept flashing and I clenched my fist getting angry, I could of saved her if that bitch didn't grab me. My eyes looked around for the girl and I spotted her climbing out of the splitting earth, I stood up and felt my eyes turn black and the veins appear on my arms as lightening came down and surrounded my hands. She looked up at me and got up, brushing herself off.

" You think I'm afraid of lightening sweetheart.?", she questioned and her eyes turned gold. Her hands opened palms up and a ball of electricity appeared. I kept my face the same showing no bit of shock at all as the electricity I had myself bubbled up in my body, I stepped toward her and growled. She took a step back and turned to run but I was already in front of her and had her neck in my hands, she grabbed my wrist sending electricity into my body but it didn't affect me it only made me stronger.

" Because of you my daughter is dead, you bitch.", I stated in a demonic voice and I brought her neck to my mouth ripping her throat out and letting her body bleed out and fall to the ground. Lightening flashed once more in the sky as my anger diminished, that single lightening came down from the sky and  It hit Violet's body causing it to jump and then fall back to normal, I ran to where she was an Harry looked to see if anything would happen but nothing did.  I sighed and laid my head on her stomach crying and I felt a hand touch my head rubbing it rather roughly.

" Harry why are you rubbing my head so hard?", I asked and I looked up at him to see he was looking at me with a shocked expression. I realized his eyes weren't looking at me and I followed his eyes and looked down to see Violet with her hand on my head patting it.

"  mom.", she said just barely above a whisper. And I smiled crying happy tears gently picking her up and hugging her. I felt Harry wrap his arm around us and Violet rubbed his arm, trying to calm him down. We let her go and she sat up by herself, sniffing the air she turned her head and saw the woman I had killed and her eye turned gold; suddenly she was by the woman and grabbing the woman's head sinking her teeth into the neck drinking the blood. I looked at Harry and he looked at me.

" She eats like you do.", I said and he widen his eyes. Pointing to his self, shaking his head he pointed at me.

" No you, miss I killed two people on my first hunt.", he said and I rolled my eyes looking back at Violet and she was looking around the field at the bodies and for someone. I saw a boy with black hair appear out of the wood and she turned around seeing him and ran up to him jumping on him wrapping her legs around him and squeezing him. I smiled at that and thought of how Harry and I got to be back when we first met. I looked down at my hand that held my ring and smiled at it, Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

" Mom, where's Rebecca?", Violet asked and I looked around for her but couldn't find her anywhere. I shrugged at Violet and she looked back at the boy with black hair and they exchanged words in a whispered tone and suddenly they ran into the forest.

" VIOLET!!", I screamed but she was gone in search for her sister. And for some reason I felt another fight was about to happen and one of my daughters wouldn't come back.

 VIOLET'S ALIVE :)

Look on the side >>> It's Haven gasping ignore the rest of the gif with Edward falling.