Chapter 3

Haven's Pov

 We had finally made it home and the boys went into the living room while Harry and I took Violet and Rebecca to our room.  I put the babies on the bed and sat in front of them with my legs open so they could be in between them, Harry sat on the left of me and smiled at them.

" I can't believe there here...We have to protect them.", he said and I looked at him.

" I know but I won't let anyone touch my family. No. One.", I said while looking back at the twins. They were looking at each other and they smiled at each other, making me smile.

I picked up Violet and motioned Harry to pick up Rebecca, I laid down and put both of them on my chest. They put there tiny heads on my chest and started to fall asleep; Harry laid next to me and kissed my temple.

" I love you.", I said

" I love you too.", he said and starred into my eyes I felt them flash seeing Harry's flash as well. I looked at the babies and rubbed my fingers over there hair.

" They have your hair and nose.", I stated and Harry smiled running her fingers through his hair in an upward motion.

" They have your dark brown eye and your skin tone.", he stated and I nodded at that.

" Do you think that they'll have dimples?", I asked and Harry shrugged.

" They were just born yesterday they don't smile enough to know."

I nodded my head and then I heard voices down stairs.

" Where are they?", two voices said and I knew who they were. I sat up slowly and cradled both in my arms and went down stairs. When I reached the living room, I saw two girls I grew to know, Elounor had her hair in a messy bun and was wearing a white sweater that had black pokadots, light blue jeans and black flats and Perrie was wearing a black tee shirt and light ripped jeans, with converses.  I cleared my throat and they turned around and both shot me smiles, which I returned and sat on the other chairs in the living room.

(A/N: There outfits : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99714521)

" Hey guys.", I said while smiling at them.

" Oh my god they are so cute, I can't wait to go shopping for them.", El exclaimed and I shook my head laughing.

" What are there names?", Perrie asked and I motioned them both over and the sat next to me. Before I handed them to the girls I stopped and looked at them.

" Are your hands clean?", I asked. They looked at there hands and flashed to the kitchen and came back in a blink of an eye and nodded.

" This is Violet and this is Rebecca.", I said as I handed El Violet and Perrie Rebecca. They sat next to me and smiled.

" They're beautiful, you and Harry did a good job.", Perrie said with a wink and I smiled whiling looking down.  Suddenly two shrill cries filled the room and I widen my eyes at how loud they both are.

" They're probably hungry.", I said and I sped to the kitchen and put formula that was in the cabinets into bottles and warmed them up a little and came back handing both there bottles and they quieted down.

" Those babies got a real set of lungs on them,", Niall said while rubbing his ear with his finger and I laughed at him and nodded.

" That's for sure.", I said while smiling at them.

************************************************

Four months later

 For the past months the babies have started to change, they're 4 months now and they look like two year olds trying to walk. We moved the coffee table so the twins could play and I watched them crawl around and get in each others way. The doctor says that they can have a little blood in there milk so they can develop correctly. I heard foot steps and my head shot up in the direction to see Harry and he came and sat next to me on the couch.

" What are they doing?", he asked.

" Trying to walk, but all there getting is standing and then falling on there butts.", I said and Harry chuckled while getting up and standing on the other side of the living room.

" Rebecca Violet, come to daddy.", he said and couched down with his arms spread open. They both looked at him and smiled showing off there dimples, Rebecca stood up and took one wobbly step toward Harry and was suddenly in his arms. Violet sat there watching her sister, she stood up and suddenly was gone.

" Violet, where are you?", I said while walking over to where she was just sitting. I heard Harry laugh and I turned around to see Violet standing next to Harry.

" She used vampire speed to get to me.", Harry stated while picking both up and standing. I shook my head and smiled at her.

" You tricked mommy?", I asked and poked her side and she giggled and then I poked Rebecca and she giggled too.  Harry put them down and they crawled once again to there toys, I laughed at that they did everything together whether it was eating, crying, getting dressed. They were together, and they started to look more like Harry and I as well, Violet's curls are now loose curls and Rebecca's hair is super straight. 

The rest of the boys came home and with pizza, we ate at the table while the twins had baby food.

" What did you guys do today?", Liam asked and I nodded at the twins.

" Rebecca and Violet  took their first steps using vampire speed for the first time.", I stated and I looked at Harry who was smiling.

" You guys walked today, that's great.", he said and poked Rebecca cheek and when he poked cheek Violet accidently bit him. Making me drop my pizza.

" OW!", Liam said and I looked at Violet.

" Say sorry Uncle Liam.", I said and she looked at Liam with tears in her eyes.

" It's ok Vi, don't worry.", he said and looked at his finger," Guys!"

I looked at Liam's finger and gasped and got up from my seat and lifted Violets head gently.

" Open please.", I said and she opened her mouth. My eyes widen at what I saw.

Not only did she have a set of fangs on the top but also on the bottom. I checked Rebecca's mouth as well and she had the same.

" Their teething.", I said and looked at Harry who was watching them and looked at me. I looked at Liam's finger to see it was bleeding and I heard a tiny growl come from the side of me, I looked back at them.

The twins were growling and had they're eyes blazing gold, and I knew what they wanted.