Chapter 14

Rebecca's Pov

I shot up gasping for air, my chest hurt so bad; I felt tears fill my eyes.  I looked around through my blurry vision caused by tears to see I'm in an underground cell of some sort, with torches on the wall then I heard the sound of rocks moving and the wall to my right slid open. I was starring into the dark until, I saw blazing gold eyes with etches of red near the irises making me back up into the all and put my knees up to my chest to protect myself. I heard the footsteps approach and I hid behind my hair, the footsteps were heavy and they stopped right in front of me. 

" C'mon now, don't hide that pretty face of yours from me.", a voice said and it was rough and smooth. I peeked through my hair to see a boy who looked alittle older than me and with stormy grey eyes and brown hair. His face was smooth and his jaw was clenched. I stared into his eyes feeling as if I was getting lost in them, he smirked and sat down in front of me. 

" What's your name babe?", he asked showing his white teeth in a full on smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Don't call me babe!", I growled and he raised an eye brow.

" Feisty I see, I like that.", he said and dropped his left eye in a wink. I mentally threw up, it wasn't that he was cute but he took me and probably my sister. MY SISTER. My eyes widen when I realized she wasn't with me. I got up and stood over this boy and glared at him.

" Where is my sister?", I questioned growling in the process. He just smirked at me, he stood up his height towering over me easily by a foot.

" Don't worry she's fine, she's with my brother Seth.", he said and I realized we were to close for comfort and I sped to the other side of the cell and slid down the wall hugging my knees to my chest.

" So are you going to tell me your name or am I going to have to force it out of you.", he said and I growled loudly at him.

" I guess it'll be by force." he said and his eyes turned gold again with the etches of red and he opened his hands to show claws, he growled showing off sharp canines. I looked at him with a smirk.

" Impressive teeth there.", I said, I felt my eyes change and my fangs come out, I bared my teeth at him and stood up. He charged at me and swung his hands at me I grabbed his wrist and flung him across the room he knocked into a wall and got up to his feet, I charged at him jumping on to his shoulders and pulling his hair. Grunts filled the air as I clawed at his face and he tried to get me off, he grabbed my hair and threw me to the floor, I felt the floor crack under me and pain shot through my back. I groaned and he came on top of me putting his knees on either side of my body I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away but he was to strong and I was losing strength.

" You done?", he asked and I let my hands drop to the side of my head as I breathed heavy I nodded my head.

" What's your name?", he asked and I closed my eyes as my breathing went back to normal and then they shot open feeling my eyes become brighter, I grabbed his neck and sat up.

" It's Rebecca.", I said and I smirked at him evilly and threw him down and climbed on him, bringing his head to the side I sunk my teeth into his neck.  As soon as his blood went down my throat I felt my throat burn and I took my teeth off of his neck and backed up choking. He stood up and got up.

" You dumb bitch, you bit me!", he yelled and got up to leave as I stayed in the corner. I felt tears fall from my eyes and I sniffed. He looked at me and his face soften a little and he shook his head making his way toward the wall. He touched the wall and it slid open, he was about to walk through it when he stopped and looked over his shoulder at me.

" My name is Issac.", he said and he walked off into the darkness leaving me alone again. I cried into my hands and screamed.

" SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!"

**********************

 Violet's Pov

I was laying on the ground just laying there, I was bored and was starting to get hungry.

'I'm the big bad wolf and your my little red riding hood.'

His words played through my head over and over again, I knew he was different he didn't smell like a vampire he smelled different his movements were different. I remember dad showed Rebecca and I books about our kind and other kinds. I sighed and then I heard something in the distance, it sounded like growling and I sat up listening closely then I heard my sister scream.

" SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!"

I stood up and went up to the wall where Seth went through. I started to pat it down seeing if I could make it open.

" REBECCA!!!!", I shouted and I started to punch the wall, trying to make it open but it didn't open.  I then thought of a plan that I could use to get Rebecca.

" SETH!!!", I screamed and I heard footsteps come from behind the door, I stood off to the side and when the door slid open he didn't see me and I sped out of the room really quickly, I saw that it was a long hallway with two different directions going lit by torches.

" REBECCA!!", I shouted and heard my echo throughout the tunnels.

" Violet!", I heard from my left and I ran down that way and I heard her screaming I ran faster and found her voice, she was crying. I walked up to the wall and notice a torch on the side, I grabbed it and it pulled back hearing a 'clank' the rock slid open and I froze.  Rebecca was standing there with Seth holding her neck.

  Cliff hanger :)